3 days to go! Started by: emma22

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Almost time been so excited about it but finished work for 2 weeks now and nerves r starting to kick in! Sure its normal haha just keep thinking about my new boobs after! Xxx

Menu

Good look emma these 3 days will go so fast xx

emma22
    0p
    Menu

Thankyou 😀 i hope they do just want them been so long waiting 4 it! how r ur new girlies treating u? Xx

Menu

There abit sore but it bearable, im so glad i had it done, i know how you feel i new i wanted a boob job from being 16 and cant believe ive finally done it xx

Menu

Hi @emma22 Have you got your admission time yet? Me and Zoe have got ours and we’re in at 7:30! Bit early mind lol. @jasmine1991 How you feeling? Hope you’re healing well! xxxx

emma22
    0p
    Menu

Hiya holly! Had a call off my pc they av had to move me to wednesday due to too many girls been in on monday. So in at 7.30 on weds. Bit gutted cos gota sort some extra time off wi work now lol xxx

Menu

Ohh no!! I’d be gutted. Hope all goes well for you hunny. I’ll keep you updated on how things go darling so you know what to expect! xxxx

emma22
    0p
    Menu

Aww thts great ta 🙂 back to 5 days waiting now lol! Good luck xxx

Menu

Hi holly when are you haveing you b/a . Today they have been abit more painfull than other days but i supose its just part of the healing process cant wait for my post op with the nurse so i can see my scars xx

Rachel -1
    -1p
    Menu

thats not good changing your date! that would annoy me! xx

emma22
    0p
    Menu

It has cos rachel but never mind lol! Its more annoying that i was gettin nervous about it n now its more of a wait! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.