3 month post op update x Started by: demi wallace

• Author
    17p
    Menu
    +1

I haven’t been active in so long, I thought I would give you girls a quick update on how I’m doing 3 month on. Around my 2nd month I developed loads of awful stretch marks what have really effected my confidence. I got my boobs to make me happier and confident but I just feel like I want to hide them away half the time. It’s okay when I’m wearing a bra because you can’t notice too much but I wouldn’t dare to take my bra off. My scars also still look quite red.. Don’t get me wrong, I am happier with my boobs than I was before and I couldn’t thank MYA enough. I was warned about the risks of getting stretch marks, so girls if they tell you not to go too big then listen because that’s the mistake I made! Hopefully within time the stretch marks will fade and I will become happier and confident. 🙂 (started off at 32a and now a 32D after 300HP Unders – surgeon Dr. Andrea.)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey!
    Thanks for sharing – they look lovely. 🙂
    I can understand why you’re worried about your stretch marks, but they really don’t look bad! Hopefully they fade soon though, so you’re happier but…until they do, I prefer to think of my stretch marks as tiger stripes 😉
    x

Claireb2 18
    18p
    Menu

They looking amazing ! I’m sure the stretch marks will fade with time even if they don’t they still look really good! ? Xx

Imogen (@icrlm) 155
    155p
    Menu

Hey. Definitely don’t be too worried about the stretch marks, you’re boobs still look fantastic! Plus they’ll fade and before you know it they’ll hardly be noticeable – not that they’re even noticeable at the moment. Did you use any bio oil or coco butter before / after your op? I’m nervous about getting stretch marks so am going to start applying bio oil in hope that it helps. Xx

Abbie 43
    43p
    Menu

Hi Demi, Im three months too. Boobs look amazing hun! The stretch marks will fade with time and until then have you tried a bit of fake tan? My scars look the same as yours, still a bit red but really neat xx

demi wallace 17
    17p
    Menu

Thank you for your kid comments girls! I’m trying not to let it bother me as much now! 🙂 @icrlm I didn’t apply any before and you can’t apply any oils/ lotions until the 6 week mark I think.. I’m not too sure but I’m sure your surgeon will explain that all to you! Xx @abs2109 yeah I’ve tried tan but not a lot of difference! Hopefully it’s not too long until they fade xx

Imogen (@icrlm) 155
    155p
    Menu

That’s good, stay positive 🙂
    In all honestly I’m worried about getting stretch marks so am going to try and apply bio oil beforehand in hope that it helps. I totally understand how you feel about getting stretch marks but I know first hand that they fade and I forget that I even have any. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.