3 months p/o Started by: Abbey

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hey girls im 3 months post op on tuesday and more wnd more in love with my boobs with each day. I had a bigger sized implant in my right boob an this is still abit firmer and higher than my left but its still early days! They have changed so much and im so so happy with them:) attached some pics. The first pic is 2 hours after the op an the last pic is now x. X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jess 146
    146p
    Menu

They look so lovely and natural! xx

Abbey 4
    4p
    Menu

Thank you ! Xx

Menu

They look so good! What size were you before and now? What implants did you have?

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

They look great – glad u are so happy 🙂

Abbey 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey @charlotte thank you! I was a 30b to start with and got 325/350cc hp partials! Im now a 30dd/ e! And thank you @bassett28, its the best thing ive ever done?Xxx

laura -1
    -1p
    Menu

hey abbey hope you don’t mind me asking but where did you have the implants placed? infront or behind the breast tissue and what shape did you have… round or teardrop? thanks hun x

Abbie 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi abbey, they look amazing and sooo natural ? Total boob envy!! Can I ask what surgeon you had?? Xxx

Abbey 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey @laura! I had round implants placed under the muscle:-)! And aw thanks @abbie! It really means alot in so happy with them! I had mr mournir cant reccomened him enough hes a fab surgeon and a lovely man really puts you at ease xxx

Holly 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

Wow they change so much!! They look absolutely amazing Hun, I’m having 375 partials really hope they look as natural and big as yours ??!!!! X

Abbey 4
    4p
    Menu

I know @holly its crazy! When there first done you dont rewlise how much they actually do change haha! Aw thwnks so much best decision ive ever made! Im sure they will look amazing good luck! Xxx

CanDDice 16
    16p
    Menu

They look amazing Hun I’m having 375cc Hp partials on 29th will be happy if mine look as good as yours ? Xx

Holly 17
    17p
    Menu

Thanks abbey ! Can’t wait!! Xx

Abbey 4
    4p
    Menu

@canddice aw thank you! Not long to go for you then! How exciting:) Im sure youll love them! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.