3 months PO…New pics and question Started by: Hayley

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

So I haven’t really been on here for ages but I am 3 months post op today, cannot believe how quickly its all gone! Think I am done dropping and fluffing now and hope they don’t change anymore. I have uploaded some more pics, including side view and a comparison showing how theyve changed from 1 week PO to now! Also quick question for all PO op girls, mine are still very veiny, anyone know how long this normally lasts? Or are they always going to be like this? Good luck to all you pre op girls! I still upload pics to my instagram regularly so anyone who wants to add me feel free @hmlbadec13 xx

Menu

Hey huni! Who and what did you have? Glad all went well! 🙂 xx

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

Hayley chick how you doin! Just had a peak they’ve dropped nicely now haven’t they I’d say wear under wire bras now it helps the implant to stop dropping further well so they say but anywho yes darl the viens are more pronounced because your skin has stretched they will stay like that but creams with vitamin K can reduce it or of your really bothered about it laser treatment is the other option xx

Charley
    0p
    Menu

Hi chick can I add please had my op Saturday 🙂 x

Hayley -1
    -1p
    Menu

Hey honey how are you? Yes I am wearing underwire now, don’t want anymore droppage haha! I’ll have to get some vitamin k creams then as they look like a bloody roadmap at the mo haha! Everything else is fine though and I love them 🙂 have the odd ache or pain, do yours still do that? x @candybabey

Menu

Sorry to be cheeky, is it okay if I add.. got mine in a month now and just want to get an idea of how they should look at your stage? Are you happy with them??! xxx

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

Haha if I like sleep on my side for too long I do get the odd pain not severe almost like bruised sensation on the sides but had my 3 month check up last Friday and surgeon says it’s just where the implant is putting pressure on my ribs and coz I’m petite waisted. It’s normal unless you notice somethin really dramatic changes and that you can’t walk around with it then worry about it so far your looking great healed fab!
    So well done chick xx

rosey 3
    3p
    Menu

Hey hun ive spoke a little on insta did realise I didn’t have you on here can I add you? Yours are literally how id love mine to up:) xx

Hayley -1
    -1p
    Menu

Add away girls! Thank you Rosey and Charley:) @candybabey hopefully that all mine is, I haven’t got a 3 month check or anymore appointments as he was happy with them when I last saw him, these boobs have made me so paranoid though haha!! Yes @adrianna92 they are exactly how I wanted them and I love them 🙂 x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.