3 months post op! Started by: Becky

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hey girlies new and old!
    Haven’t been on here in a while. Hope everyone is healing well!
    I had 420 overs from a 32b and now measure a 30F. I absolutely love my boobs it’s the best decision I’ve ever made! They are super squishy now and no pain at all!
    Added a few more recent photos. Let me know if u want to add, I know it helped me loads seeing peoples pictures xx

rosey 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi do you mind me adding you? X

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

They look fab.

Emma 1
    1p
    Menu

I hope u don’t mind me adding Becky cx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

That’s fine girlies! Thanks for asking.
    Thanks Laura urs look amazing too!! X

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi Becky I’ve sent you a request hope you don’t mind. I’m having my op on 9th July! X

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

No problem hun good luck for the 9th!! Not long now! It goes so fast, it felt like yesterday I had mine xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thank you. Not really thought about it too much but am on holiday at the moment. Once I’m back I will only have 2 weeks to go…. :/ x

Emma 1
    1p
    Menu

You look fab Becky xx

Kate
    0p
    Menu

Hi Becky, sending you a friend request hope that’s okay!? Got my consultation on 2nd July then hopefully booking for ASAP after that 😀 xxx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks Emma!!
    That’s fine kate eek how exciting! I wish I could do mine all over again it’s so exciting!! Xx

Steff
    0p
    Menu

Hi I’ve added, if that’s okay, I’m having 450cc from a A on the 8th July xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Thats ok steff, we will probably be about the same size! xx

Menu

Hi I was the same size as you before and had 400cc unders, and I am 3 week post op.. Mind if I add? xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

No problem hun. Be interesting to see the difference in size!! Xx

Menu

Love them, you must be so happy! Hope mine look something like yours!! Amazing hun! Will be adding pics myself every couple of weeks so we can compare! I wasn’t allowed to go bigger than 400! xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Yours look great too I just had a peek! They look super natural already!! Xx

alexis 1
    1p
    Menu

I have sent you a request if you don’t mind I have mine in a month and same size implants x

Jodie 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi hun sent you a request , it won’t let me private message on here for some reason .. Had 500 overs yesterday from a deflated a/b xx

Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add hun. I can’t decide from 400cc & 450cc. Who was your surgeon? xx

Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add hun. I can’t decide between 400cc and 450cc, who was your surgeon? xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey girls no problem I had mr Singh he is amazing xx

Menu

They loom amazing from your profile pic, can I add you xx

bella212 1
    1p
    Menu

do they feel lyk natural boobs?

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Yeah no probs girlies. And I’m not sure because I never had big natural boobs so I don’t know what they feel like!! My friends say they are abit firmer xx

Holly
    0p
    Menu

Hi Becky, Hope you don’t mind me adding you? I also had Mr.Singh n think he is amazing =) xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

That’s ok girls 🙂 add away xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thank you 🙂 will take a peek! I am so nervous about whether or not I end up with what I want. I would post before pics but mine are horrific, I can’t even look in the mirror. 🙁

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

I know that was my main concern, it wasn’t the pain or the op, it was whether they were going to look nice or not!! Oh noo I didn’t post before pictures either I was far too embarrassed. When u have them done u will love showing them off trust me xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Lol yeah I look forward to actually not minding people seeing! At the moment I’ve decided to stay single until they’re done, I have no confidence at all. Won’t even wear a bikini on holiday.

Just looked at yours, they look amazing! you must be so pleased!

cloe
    0p
    Menu

Hi yours look amazing on your profile pic would love to have a look how they’ve changed over the 3months hope it’s ok to add you xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Your confidence will go through the roof hun! It’s the best feeling.
    And course cloe, I am nearly 5 months now and they are constantly changing xx

Paulina -1
    -1p
    Menu

Do you mind if I’ll add you? x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.