3 Months Post Op NEVER BEEN HAPPIER! Started by: Amie

• Author
    32p
    Menu
    +3

I cant believe I am 3 months post op! It has gone so quick and I love my boobies more and more everyday, I had 375cc Left 400cc Right HP Partials, they have settled in so well and so soft now! I haven’t had any problems apart from a few stretch marks which seem to be going now since I’ve been using bio oil every night and morning and the odd “shooting pain” but all the girls who are worried pre op you have nothing to worry about! attached a few pics of how they look now in clothes I measure a 32F in boux avenue but can get into a 34DD in primark and some bikini’s if my size isnt available.

Thank you MYA for making me one very happy girl this summer I can’t wait to get to Marbella and actually wear a non padded bikini top!

xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

They look amazing hun 🙂 I had 375/400cc too 🙂 I had mod plus overs though. X

Menu

Oh your boobies look so lovely!! Eeeeh, I’m praying mine look as good as yours do! 😀 x

Amie 32
    32p
    Menu

@destijl thank you Danielle yours look amazing too in your profile pic!! @jerrycharlotte thank you! what size are you getting whens your surgery?? you must be so excited now just accepted your friend request hun xxx

Menu

@amie thank you sweet :)! Omg I just seen your photos! I’m so happy Ihad 400’s too, yours look amazing!!! I think your before photo looks quite similar to mine too! You must be so over the moon with them.. <3 x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.