re-op agreed, when do I get my date? Started by: sunash

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls, not been on here for a few weeks but just wanted to ask re-op girls how long does it normally take from surgeon agreeing on a re-op to mya actually giving you a date? Its coming up 3 weeks since surgeon agreed my re-op and I text my pc on thurs to see what the crack is but she seemed vague to the the point of me thinking its not even being actioned. Thanks in advance x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Ohh not great, maybe call your PC to firm up the date/ chase up, then follow up with a email to reiterate your conversation ( always good for your proof etc) Hope you manage to get it sorted ASAP hun 🙂

charlie1 -3
    -3p
    Menu

After the surgeon agrees it has to go to head office for them to agree to it. Once head office gives the go ahead u can then book a date. It took about 4wks for me. Hope u get it sorted soon hun xx

Menu

Can I ask why your having a re op ?

Menu

Hi I I’m 10dats PO and boobs are smaller than i asked for do you mind if I ask how much the re-op is costing is it a similar reason? Xx

Menu

Id not heard a thing until 4wks after and then I had to see surgeon again, I got a date about 2wk after that, bit also depends how far po you are, mine was agreed at 4 months po but didn’t get op till 6 month po xx

sunash
    0p
    Menu

I had an uplift with impalnts and immediately after surgery you could tell that one was much bigger than the other, this hasn’t settled down and they are measuring at over a H cup bra but one is still bigger. I had 2 different size implants put in but the bigger implant was not what was agreed pre-op, we agreed 385cc i think but a 545cc was used instead and its just so heavy and bulky its awful cos I am quite large chested anyway, I just wanted volume at the top but because they’re so heavy now I can’t even get the look I asked for in a push up bra, they’re still saggy like not enough skin was taken away. thanks for the replies, i have been in contact with my pc on thursday last week and she said she’d keep me updated. I have had 2 consultations with my surgeon to tell him my concerns and i hope i don’t have to go back again it’s so stressful i just end up a big weeping mess with my hubby doing all the talking for me ! x

Menu

It was four weeks for me, and I had an op date a week later, but was three weeks after I had the op as I was moving on the first op date. Good luck hunny xx

sunash
    0p
    Menu

thanks Joanna, have your boobs settled better? not spoke to anyoone on here for ages! must try harder to get on here in the evenings! I’m at work at the moment…naughty haha!

Menu

not at all, they look awful, i will get there with them, im very determined, im just sick of having to wait, still waiting on my PC phoning on saturday like she said, its now monday, and surprise surprise, no call 🙁
    hope you get somewhere fast hunny, you deserve it xx

Menu

Hi girls, please can you tell me how many months do you have to wait before they can perform a reop? I am currently 3 weeks post op but really want them fixed as one is bigger than the other even though the surgeon added a slightly bigger implant to cover the difference but she only put 20cc extra which wasn’t enough. Please help! x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.