3 more weeks!!! So excited… Anyone else booked for 6th jan with mr traynor?? Started by: Kelly

• Author
    8p
    Menu

350HP unders

Kelly 20
    20p
    Menu

@kelly111

Hi Kelly I am!! 3 weeks today exactly. I hope ti comes round fast 🙂

Kelly 8
    8p
    Menu

your telling me can’t bloody wait!!!!! Xxx

Kelly 20
    20p
    Menu

I know!!! Do you know what you’re having xxx

Kelly 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Yeah I’m having 350hp unders Wbu? Xxx

Kelly 8
    8p
    Menu

Haha. I know the feeling. Myspace is my life ATM… Xxx

Kelly 20
    20p
    Menu

@kelly111 I am having 300cc unders.

I’m currently a 32A/AA and hoping for a natural looking full C,

Only 2 weeks on Wednesday 🙂 hopefully we will get our admission time soon

Have you bought a post op bra yet xx

Kelly 8
    8p
    Menu

Oh you should definitely get that results with 300… I’m slightly scared about the whole recovery of unders!! But o well…. I think we only get our admission to.e the day before. I hope it’s early… Are you traveling far?? My new booby buddy ❤ Xxx n yeah I’ve got one of those maccom ones if that’s wot they are called. But I think I’m going to get some sports bras from adds I heard lots of good reviews about them. Wbu? Xxx

Kelly 20
    20p
    Menu

I know that is what’s scaring me the most, the pain with unders! It’s mad because some girls have been fine then others in absolute agony… I’m hoping that I’m fine. I have booked a week and half off work, you?

I know I hope mines early but don’t think it will be because I only booked on 1 December and surely the times go off who booked first?

I live in Whitefield so about 40 mins down the motorway, could be worse! How about you??

I have got one macom too and hunting round for another! I think La Isla one off Amazon they look good if you want to check them out and only £13 xxx

Kelly 8
    8p
    Menu

I’m booked off from the 6th to the 19th I think it is…. I booked mid November I think. Not quite sure tbh…. I hope we’re not waiting all day. I’ll probably just have a sleep lol.n I’m coming from Manchester. I thi K it’s about the same drive as you 40mins or so. My partner will be driving as I have no idea… Yeah I’ll have a look at them now… ? xxx

Kelly 20
    20p
    Menu

Yeah similar to me I am back in work Monday 19th.. I think I will actually get really bored of sitting round watching films for 10 days!

Have you ordered a V pillow for sleeping? Supposed to help with the sleeping a bit upright so I think I am going to get one in the Jan sales.

I have my pre op today what happens at those?

xxx

Kelly 8
    8p
    Menu

Hiya. I take it you’ve been to your pre of now lol…. How did it go??

No I haven’t got a pillow just yet… I’ve seen ppl mention memory foam ones out of Argos… So yeah will probs wait till Jan sales too….

Really not long now!!! xxx

Kelly 20
    20p
    Menu

@kelly111 Morning Kel! Yes it went well my nurse Ann Marie is lovely. I asked her about the order of the list at the hopsital and she said they put girls with any health problems first usually. I have no medical history and conditions so we will see where I end up!!

Literally 2 weeks today I am so excited. Keep looking at bras and bikinis online all day!!

I was also told at my pre op no drinking 2 weeks before op so thats a bit of a mild Chirstmas and NYE for me but she said it thins the blood and increases the risk of bleeding, bruising and swelling on op day so not worth risking really xx

Kelly 8
    8p
    Menu

Oooo that’s interesting…. I have pcos and PCs… All down to the woomb though so I very much doubt they’ll take it into consideration ? I hope we’re no waiting around all day…..
    Have you spoken to anyone else who is booked in on the same day?

As if it’s only 2 weeks… Glad it’s xmas and new year to take our mind of it… Hopefully it won’t drag….

No I didn’t get told no drinking 2 weeks before lol. Thanks for the heads up… I’m really unsure weather to order these bras off amazon, they look great but not sure if they will arrive in time….. You got any yet?? Xxx

Kelly 20
    20p
    Menu

Morning @kelly111!

Can you believe its Christmas Eve how fast has it crept up this year…. and only 13 days until boobies. I think it will go fast too because of xmas and nye.

Im staying in NYE now not drinking I dont think its worth the risk! What are you gonna do x

I have just ordered 2 high impact La Isla bras from amazon for like £12 each. They say to go up a back size and a cup size so I have ordered 34D which sounds huge ha. Delivery should be 30th December it said so not too bad.

The sports bras from ASDA are supposed to be good too, you could pop in there. Only £6 – £8 too they just didnt have my size 🙁

Hope you have a fab Christmas Kel xx

lauren 29
    29p
    Menu

Hi girls I ordered them same bras a two pack. It came earlier than expected and they are ok I ordered a 34dd. I was a 34a before and had 375 unders. I have a macom and m&s 34d all of my bras are tight! But support me. I also got a cheap 36dd from tesco and it was much comfier but it caused more swelling around my nipples. Now my swelling isn’t as bad I prefer the macom but all the others are good too for the support xx

Kelly 8
    8p
    Menu

Hellllooooo…… Ladies. I’ve ordered one off Amazon today. They didn’t give sizes just small medium or large so I got a medium one. I’m a 34b ATM and GA in 350unders so no idea wot size to get…. Hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.