3 week pics 420cc overs Started by: Becky

• Author
    1p
    Menu

I’m so happy they are finally starting to look like boobs and not like two swollen bruised footballs stuck to my chest!
    I’m so impatient but I’m so happy they are starting to drop woohoo! Back to work tomorrow too eeeek. Hope ur all healing well xx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Such a change from 1 week to 3 weeks. No wonder ur happy.

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Ino! I didn’t see a change at all at 2 weeks so I’m glad I’m finally starting to see something happening! Urs look fab Laura x

Lisa
    0p
    Menu

Do you mind if I add you. I currently 18 days post op and had 320cc overs from a 34b. I am still waiting for mine to drop and not look like two balls stuck to my chest! x

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Its such a patient waiting game and takes different time for different women.

Alexa
    0p
    Menu

They look incredible. So happy for you xxxx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Thank you!! Xx

leila
    0p
    Menu

Hi Becky, can you add me so I can have a look. Im 2 weeks in and they have dropped but now got pins and needles in them a lot of the time. Did you have that?

Menu

They’re are looking great! Xx

Menu

Hi Hun what surgeon did you have. Is it ok if I add you. I’m booked in to have mine done on 15th June x

Laura 12
    12p
    Menu

look amazing!! cannot wait for mine now- major boob envy lol xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Don’t have pins and needles hun no, I have the sunburnt feeling
    And I had mr Singh course u can add xx

Lisa
    0p
    Menu

Hi Becky, hope you don’t mind the add. I’m having 415cc next month so would like yo see your results if you don’t mind x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.