3 week po Started by: Danielle

• Author
    24p
    Menu

I just feel like they havent changed.. I know im only early post op but one is still slightly higher and it was the same last week 🙁 hope they settle to the same or maybe its just me being silly xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Katrina 41
    41p
    Menu

@danielle30 They look great…..the left looks as though it hasn’t dropped yet but from what I have seen on here it is totally normal for 1 to heal quicker than the other. My nurse told me to think of them as sisters rather than twins…..they react differently to trauma however they will both physically heal the same if that makes sense. Can’t remember how she put it but it was something like that and it stopped me worrying. You got a really nice result though, size and cleavage wise…. congrats x

Danielle 24
    24p
    Menu

Its my left one do you thin it could be because im left handed why it hasnt dropped yet? I really hope it does .. Thankyou xx

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu

I was about to ask if you’re left handed, cos my right one looked like that and I’m a righty!!

Now at almost 4 weeks it’s catching up – don’t panic – the muscle is taking longer to settle as it’s the one that works the hardest so it’s strong xx

Danielle 24
    24p
    Menu

I thought thats what it might be(i hope lol) i know it takes diff times to settle just it doesnt seem to have changed in a week xx

Danielle 24
    24p
    Menu

@tracyface i had overs tho xx

Danielle 17
    17p
    Menu

Hi Hun the look great. Mine were the same last week right one was really high and so much bigger than my left one x

Danielle 24
    24p
    Menu

Its been like that since last time i put a pic up… Ive been googling like a idiot and noticed a pic like mine and it says its cc i really hope mine isnt and it settles xx

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu

I have read about this when I was researching my BA. I think it happens with overs too as your muscle on your dominating side is much bigger, so it pushes the implant forward. This means that that side will take longer to drop as the skin is tighter on that side iykwim lol xx

Danielle 24
    24p
    Menu

I go see my nurse again in 3 week so il see what she says just hoping it isnt cc .. Thankyou for your help xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.