3 week post op picture uploaded 325cc Started by: Katie

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I’ve finally uploaded a pic of my boobies since my op , I regret not taking pics first and second week 🙁 …..anyways these are my boobies I had 325cc hp unders high profile xxx

Gemma 3
    3p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add Hun, I’m having 350cc unders in feb 🙂 xx

Danielle 3
    3p
    Menu

They look amazing bet your so happy, I’m having 325cc unders in February

Danielle 3
    3p
    Menu

Don’t no why it didn’t post all my message! How did you find recovery? X

Stacey02 8
    8p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add, I’m having mine done next month xx

Katie
    0p
    Menu

Of course I don’t mind the add girls I’ve accepted you 🙂 Thanks you Danielle and yes I love them ! I have no regrets and no boob greed at all… My recovery was great I had never had aneasetic before so was worried about going under but the hospital staff were all lovely and reassuring. So far I’ve had no problems with my boobs I had strapping so I couldnt see them for a week but when it came off my stitches had healed quiet well and still carrying on healing good now. Pain wise I was on strong cocodamol for a week due to acheyness but apart from that I’ve been pain free …. Oh except nipple sensitivity but it’s nothing major . Hope this helps your question about recovery Danielle xxx

Danielle 3
    3p
    Menu

I’m so worrying about the pain, I’m having a local with sedation though. I know unders can be more painful so nice to know you’ve not had it too bad xx

Kayleigh 36
    36p
    Menu

Hope u don’t mind add I had mine done yesterday for second time. Wanted a lot bigger. An congrats On yours.

Katie
    0p
    Menu

Danielle don’t worry about the pain because when you have your new boobs you will be so happy you won’t care , also they make sure they give you very stong pain killers I was basically sleepy and high all week after ! I would go though the whole thing again so the pain hasn’t out me off that much . Congrats to you to Kayleigh and happy healing xxx

Keira 51
    51p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add im having 350cc unders 2 weeks today! Xxx

Bridie 16
    16p
    Menu

Have you been wearing a sports bra everyday? 4 weeks post op i have an important date and literallu cannot wear a sports bra for it, wondering if you think you’d be able to handle an evening braless or a non wired bra just for the evening?x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I have added you, I hope thats ok x

Holly 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi katie your look fab in your profile pic. I’m also 3 weeks post op. I had 300cc unders, mine are still really far apart hoping they come together abit more. X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.