• Author
    6p
    Menu
    +7

Hey ladies,

Just another week update πŸ˜€
    So there has been changed since last week

1. They are slightly softer but still firm overall

2. I can push them together a bit now (they would not budge before they were so stiff lol)

3. That sentive feeling I had when running my skin has died down a little

4. They are a little fuller

5. Cleavage is closing a little, due to it dropping into its pocket which is more into the centre instead of under my armpits.

6. My emotional feeling have changed. I’m in love with them.

I 100% wouldn’t have been happy with bigger breast. I did have boob greed for a few days and I see many worried about the size. I really want them to fit my frame. And I know if I want them to look bigger I can just put on a push up bra. but I can make them smaller.

There’s dresses that look sooooo much better with boobs in it. And it’s the perfect size.

Other updates
    Still stilling upright as I feel like my implant is coming of its pocket if I go on my side (horrible feeling)

I can now go out and about for as long as I like without feeling any aching.

Nipples are still extra sensitive.

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a message. Have a lovely evening xx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu
    +2

Oh and for those of you that don’t know my states

Size 6,
    5’4
    Was 30-32A
    9 stone (toned athletic build)
    250cc, Round, moderate plus, partials

Xx

Temi 29
    29p
    Menu
    +2

@nestereen they look bigger now and settled more, can’t believe how far theyve dropped. Funny about sleeping on the side n breasts coming off their pockets, that cracks me up abit. I sleep on my side, as its more comfortable. Feels like forever, congrats again babe x

EmmaB 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Oh my, they look amazing – i hope my turn out as good as yours. Thanks for keeping us updated. I’m having 300cc, Moderate Plus, Partials on 24th March

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Sorry for the spelling mistakes.

Changes***
    Sleeping****

Thanks hun! @Temi

I really miss sleeping on my side, I literally try every night but it’s my right breast. It’s almost like I have to push the implant back. Horrid lol xx

Thanks @emmab76
    I bet you’re excited. Good luck if I don’t speak to you before then xx

Temi 29
    29p
    Menu
    +1

@nestereen my right breast is still high up and uncomfortable when i try to sleep on my right side. So i sleep on my left, and its comfortable. Do u still sleep with your post op bra and band?? As i still do, though not pretty lol x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

@Nestereen, wow wow wow!!! You look so good! Made me very excited for mine. They’re such a great size and shape, you must be so happy! Xx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

@temi
    lol I pretty much keep a sports bra on 24/7.
    They are starting to feel uncomfortable though.
    I think it’s our right side because we are right handed. We will be back to normal soon, this is what I elk myself to keep me sane lol

Thanks @sarahh xx

Nicole 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

Oh WOW !! They look actually incredible. Got my date today 22nd April for op and I’m sooooo excited!
    Cannot believe how good your 250s look! If mine come out looking like yours I will be a very happy woman πŸ™‚
    Loving your updated too they’re really helpful and put my mind at ease that I’ve gone for the right size… Totally felt the boob greed for a while back there but seeing yours reminds me to shop for my size xx

Kerry 7
    7p
    Menu

These r amazing, hope mine settle and look as good as yours, b proud of them ? Xx

Ella Beau 50
    50p
    Menu
    +1

Oh my goodness Nestereen, they look absolutely amazing, they’ve changed so much!! I honestly can’t believe how good they look, if mine turn out this way I’ll be a very happy lady, keep the updates coming they’re so helpful and we all appreciate them. Xxx

Laura 23
    23p
    Menu

Nestereen, they look amazing!! you must be over the moon. I’m coming up to the 2 week mark so it’s so lovely to see people that are ahead of me. I find it so exciting… Well done you they look fantastic! xx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Thanks ladies ???
    And good luck with your surgery. Any questions or anything, just drop me a message. Xx

Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu

@nestereen they look fab xxx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

They really do look amazingg xx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Thank you @amber-rose1993 & @ellie. I appriciate your comments xx

Carley 5
    5p
    Menu
    +2

This looks so good! I’m so hoping my gap closes, I’m over 8 day post op so still gotta give them time I suppose! Your before photo is far of mine so I still have hope see what you think girls

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Caylea 4
    4p
    Menu

They look amazing I had 250cc I’m 5 days post op also had and uplifted and worried they wouldn’t be big enough but if mine turn out the same I’ll be so so happy ☺️ X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing! ? I’m six days post op 265cc and strapping comes off today. I hope mine end up like yours x x

Carmen 35
    35p
    Menu

Looking great !! X

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Thank you ladies ??? oh I’m sure you’ll be happy @caylea, try the rice bags to be sure. Good luck xx

@crystalgulliverlive-com Oh you’re a week already!? You’re going to feel so free with the strapping off lol happy heeling xx

@amber-rose1993
    are yours unders? They look good. But the look so fresh, still very firm?
    They will change week by week or so. Obviously everyone’s different but they will definitely change. Give it some time as they have some dropping and fluffing to do. Xx

Cava 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

@Nestereen, my god they get better each week don’t they! Go girl! They’re looking great, so happy for you xx

Nicky 29
    29p
    Menu
    +1

They look great nestereen! gives me a lot of hope for mine as going for 275cc mod plus either unders or partials. Thankyou aswell for updating every week! can see your progress every week and also how you are so can assess how long I need off work πŸ™‚ x

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Thanks ladies ?

@cava
    yours are looking really good too. They suit your body well xx

Amber 72
    72p
    Menu

They look so good hun xx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Thank you @amber xx

SUZANNE 1
    1p
    Menu

Hello Nestereen
    You look fab! Did you have unders or overs and can somebody please tell me what partials are? My op is 18th April and I’m still undecided on size? xx

Shantel 32
    32p
    Menu

They are looking great @nessa look like
    They have settled a lot xx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Thanks again ladies xx

@suzanne2015

I had partials.

Basically it’s under the muscle but the bottom of the implant is left out. It gives you a natrual look without going fully under the muscle.

If you’re looking for a more fake look then you would probably want overs xx

Savanna -1
    -1p
    Menu

wow they look great! what shape of implant did you have?

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Hi @vanna

Thank you! I had round moderate plus, partials.

Have you already booked yours? Xx

Savanna -1
    -1p
    Menu

Heeyy @nestereen
    Not yet my university exams are about to start but sold my car to be able to get new boobies in the summer πŸ˜€

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu
    +1

@vanna
    Aaaahhh ok! Good luck with your exams and your surgery xx

Caylea 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

hiya Hun as we have the same implants and the same size I thought I would ask U would you say your boobies have got bigger or stayed the same or got smaller as the days have gone on as in 11 days post op and love mine atm x

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Hey @caulea

They went bigger but now I feel some more swelling has going. As the sides aren’t as far out. But then are fuller if that makes sense.

But generally each week they will look a little bigger in the first month. Well at least they have for me xx

Caylea 4
    4p
    Menu

Aww that’s good then thank you xxx

esia704 7
    7p
    Menu

@Nestereen ..i did say b4 they seemed to be the right size for ur frame…i am coming to nearly 4 wks post opp n i am not looking at mine at all…ive not taken any pic after 3 weeks n wont after 4 wks either…i dnt like them atm…they need to do a lot of dropping to look the way i want them to…
    When u say implant coming out its pocket lol…its the movements…aparently lasts up to 12 wks untill they are fully attached…i can feel mine popping out when i lean forward…
    And the sensitivity is called hypersensitive boobs…its driving me crazy however its normal n it is calming down too…
    I am loving ur boobs…they look fabulous ? xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.