3 weeks 1 day post op 300cc Started by: StaceyStubbings

• Author

Finally the swelling is almost gone, so now they are evening out at last I can stop worrying, the blood/bruise I had down my right side of boob has gone thankgod!
    Girls who are further along; do they get any closer than this? Or bigger?
    I had unders and I get that the gap I had in the middle wont change, but I cant move them together or push them up or anything yet,they just dont move, does this mean my muscles havent relaxed yet or Dont unders move?
    Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

I’ve heard they get softer and fluff once the muscle has settled hun, i’m having partials and its the same for them

Tania 7
    7p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add. I had unders aswell and worried about not being able to push them or whether they will grow too. I want more cleavage x

Menu

They are getting a bit softer but still dont move haha, ive just accepted you hun 🙂 I want more cleavage too just hope they move a bit more when I can wear bras so can make more of a cleavage xx

Armani 17
    17p
    Menu

I was worried at first they wouldn’t move an were so stiff I’m now almost 2 years post an they’re soft an move an stuff have pictures if you wana look xx

Menu

How long did it take for them for them to strat moving and being soft? They look amazing!! what size was u before your op? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m having unders too! I’ve heard they take so much longer than unders to settle 🙂 yours look amazing so far! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Overs I mean ** lol

Menu
    +2

Yours look fab hun! I’m 4 weeks post op tomorrow and today was the first day I squeezed them together yay! Haha, such a proud little moment! They are still very hard though xxx

Menu

I had 300cc too babe mine are quite close together but don’t move!! I’m 18 days post op at the moment xxx

Menu

see I dont think mine will get much closer together, but I dont mind the gap at all 🙂 just wish they would move and be squishy already haha do u have the dreaded boob greed? I think I do a bit haha xxx

Armani 17
    17p
    Menu

Like a whole year till they felt soft but j could start moving them properly an thry got bigger around 6 months cx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

They look fab Hun! Xx

Menu

Thankyou girls 🙂 thats good to know armani cause I want mine to get bigger so im hoping mine get bigger in time them too haha xx

Fionajsd 131
    131p
    Menu

I had unders mine have deg got closer together they r 3 weeks old x

Fionajsd 131
    131p
    Menu

That should read def lol

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.