3 weeks 1 day post op pics Started by: Pepperpot

• Author

Hi girls I have uploaded some pics from 3 week one day post op, i have changed my username from bethanyjane to pepperpot….feel free to take a peek and let me know what u think xx

Sue
    0p
    Menu

Hi Pepperpot, can I add you? xx

Menu

Yep add away, please letcme know what u think! I had 375 unders from a 34 b still lots of changing to do šŸ™‚ xx

Naomi 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Hun I’ve sent a request if that’s ok? I’m in on sat having mine can’t wait xx

Menu

Thats fine Naomimi have accepted, let me know what u think xx

Naomi 1
    1p
    Menu

Omg they are fab!!! I’m having 485 high profile overs from a 34a…. I’m so excited xxxx

Menu

Hi is it ok to add you xx

Menu

Thanks naomi and good luck let me know how you get on!! Yes Jasmine thats fine let me know what you think xx

Sue
    0p
    Menu

They look fab, it just makes me want mine done even more šŸ™‚ xx

Naomi 1
    1p
    Menu

Do any of you girls know what size ill achieve going from a 34a having 485cc hp overs?! I LOVE big boobs haha so I’m hoping for at least a DD!!! Xx

Menu

Thanks sue šŸ™‚ I think i read you are having yours in April? What are you having xx

Menu

hey hun is it okay to add u? i’m having 410cc unders on sunday! XXX

Menu

Im not sure hun, i was told to expect a d/dd from mine..it really is different on everyone. 2 people could have the same implant be the same size etc and come out totally different it’s crazy xx

Naomi 1
    1p
    Menu

I just hope they are big haha because ill be so upset if they are not .. It’s a lot of money isn’t it and I won’t be able to get them done again! Xxx

Menu

Ive accepted Laur-Rose please let me know what you think..I had the largest implant that I could fit in so I knew I wouldn’t not regret choosing the biggest if that makes sense as I know that I couldn’t have gone any bigger Naomi xx

Sue
    0p
    Menu

I’m having 345cc overs šŸ™‚ xx

Menu

Hi laura-rose im haveing 410cc overs on the 7th april i it booked today. Im worried that when it comes to the surgery that he wont be able to fit them in lol. On my notes hes put 340cc 380cc and 410cc so ive picked the biggest but worried he might put the smaller ones in if the410cc wont fit because im only really petite lol im probably worring to much x

Menu

Hey pepperpot! thanks for the add! they look really natural already and a good size too! you must be really chuffed! I am having mr kazzazi also x

Menu

dont worry jasmine, he will definitely attempt to fit the 410cc in first so hopefully it goes in nicely šŸ˜€ if not he would only put a smaller implant in for good reasons to prevent rippling and CC etc! fingers crossed that 410cc will be a good fit! im so excited! x

Hannah 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey pepperpot! Could I add you please! Im having 380 unders from a 32b in April! Still stressing about size though! Xx

Menu

Yes thats fine Hannah šŸ™‚ xx

Menu

Let me know what u think x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi hope it’s okay, just sent you a request šŸ™‚ x

Amy
    0p
    Menu

Can I add u please I’m having 365 unders Tuesday!xx

lisa 2
    2p
    Menu

Can I add you I’m having unders sat xx

Menu

Yep add away girls please let me know what u think xx

Menu

Just literally added some new photo’s this second xx

Hannah 1
    1p
    Menu

They look great! Thanks for letting me have a peek! X

Menu

Your welcome hun xx

Menu

They Look fab hun bet your very happy šŸ™‚ xx

Sam 2
    2p
    Menu

Pepperpot can I add you please. I am having either 385 or 415 overs (Can’t decide yet). Thanks.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.