3 weeks…30FF!! Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    2p
    Menu

I’m over the moon. Went to get measured for a new shock absorber at debanhams and Im
    a 30FF!! I told her I’m only 3 weeks post op and could loose a bit more swelling, but she measured me for bras anyway just so I have an idea and I’m definately a 30FF in bras too. So so happy I was so sure I was only a DD and really wanted an E. So even if there is anymore swelling left im sure I will be an E at the least.
    Panic over <3 haha xxx

Nicole 41
    41p
    Menu

We have the same size boobies! I measured a 30FF a couple of days ago eeeek! Xxx

Menu

Aww I’m pleased for you babe! Told you you’ll be way bigger than DD 🙂 Xxx

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

Fantastic hun I measured mine at 3 weeks they was a 32f I only dropped to 32e once swelling was totally gone so you might drop to 30f.
    Yours look fab already and will get even better over next few weeks x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Thanks girls <3 so bloody pleased!!!! Haha 🙂 such a relief! You do worry about it :’) xxx

Fionajsd 131
    131p
    Menu

U may find u loose a bit more , my swelling went down loads in week 4-6 . I’m an f as well and to be honest although it’s great and I love my boobies it’s a nitemare getting bras in the high street , only 2 in m and s and non in Victoria secrets in bras I liked . Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.