3 Weeks, 4 Days PO Started by: Sophie

• Author
    14p
    Menu
    +1

Hey ladies…

Actually starting to like my boobs, just gutted I’ve got an infection. Fingers crossed that the antibiotics get rid of it! ????????????????

How is everyone post op doing?? Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Vicky 2
    2p
    Menu

They look amazing!!! Xx

Gina 47
    47p
    Menu
    +1

Looking good babe! Glad your feeling better. They look so natural! Are they soft yet for you? Xxx

Sophie 14
    14p
    Menu

Ahhhh thanks Girlies ???????? (blowing kisses emojis, just in case they don’t upload haha)

They are softening up really well, the nurse said but I don’t feel like they’re as soft as I’d like them to be just yet. I just hope my infection goes. Once I receive my prescription tomorrow I’ll be going to get them straight away.

Gina yours look amazing babe!! Xxxxx

Sophie 14
    14p
    Menu

Ahhhh thanks Girlies ???????? (blowing kisses emojis, just in case they don’t upload haha)

They are softening up really well, the nurse said but I don’t feel like they’re as soft as I’d like them to be just yet. I just hope my infection goes. Once I receive my prescription tomorrow I’ll be going to get them straight away.

Gina yours look amazing babe!! Xxxxx

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing hun!! I’m sure the antibiotics will get rid of the infection and it will soon be a distant memory. Xx

Sophie 14
    14p
    Menu

Ahhhh thanks @bassett28 I hope so 🙂 xxxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.