3 weeks and 1 day post crying !!! Help Started by: Emma 22.4.2014

• Author

Up to now i had not cried , been emotional or anything x today I have had the absolute worst day ever x had a really bad night last night pain wise woke up two or three times couldn’t get comfy x but I think I over did it yesterday to be honest , work related so what can you do xx trying to do lots of things at the moment feel like I’m spinning plates xx things have happened today most of which are beyond my control but topped off by massive row with hubby not about my ba at all though feeling very upset and very peed off 🙁

Cheryl
    0p
    Menu

Ah Emma, big hugs to you! I am 5 weeks post op today and it’s only really been in the last week where I’ve started to feel my normal self (emotions wise)! It def takes it’s toll on us physically and mentally and totally normal to break down when you feel like you’ve done too much. I too had a barny with my hubby but think it was all down to me feeling frustrated due to pain, lack of sleep, and just not being able to do the things I wanted to.
    All being said though there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I’m sure you will be feeling great in no time! Take care of yourself xx

Menu

Thanks Cheryl xxx

Zena
    0p
    Menu

Awe Emma …hope you feel better Hun. It must be because everything sort of came at once and all that emotion was already built up inside so it came out and it’s okay to be emotional and cry from time to time and let things out but really hope things get better for you with everything that’s gone on and with the hubby. Ahh that must’ve been quite some pain! Take it easy tomorrow and relax a little Hun…I’m 3.5 weeks post op and felt random one second pain going through my left breast maybe because I use my left more than the right so I’ve rested it now and took my bra off for a few seconds and that helped. Maybe try that but defo take it easy next day or toe and hope things improve for you Hun. I too am going through an emotional roller coaster and thought I was getting stable emotionally but recent news has caused a lot of distress so I know how you feel but hopefully next week and onwards will get better for us ey 🙂 … Lots of hugs to you!

Zena
    0p
    Menu

Next day or two*

Nicole 1
    1p
    Menu

Chin up chuck the sun is out today xxx

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Aww Emma, sorry to hear about your emotional day, you’ll get through it, big hugs xx

Ria
    0p
    Menu

It’ll be worth it in the end sweetie! Chin up, you’ve got us lot to whinge to when things get tough 🙂 Hope you’re feeling a little better today xxx

Menu

Thanks you ladies let’s hope today is a better day xxx

Mikayla
    0p
    Menu

Hey hope you are feeling a little better than earlier.. MAybe it’s all hormone related, you know what us ladies are like.. The sun is shining. And will be over the weekend so keep ur chin up, and try and enjoy. Xx

Julieg1 1
    1p
    Menu

Aww Emma. Don’t worry but you must take it easy, promise yourself to chill out a bit. It’s horrible when you feel like that. I was really low last night about my size, could have cried for Britain. Take care

Vicki
    0p
    Menu

Six weeks this weekend and I’m still an emotional wreck when I’m by myself lol cx

Jo
    0p
    Menu

Keep looking at your amazing new twins & that will make you smile xx hope your ok Hun x

Menu

Thank you all for your kindness and Jo yes you are right every time I see them I do smilex not had a minute to myself today finally just got home so no more rows with hubby as I’ve not seen him xx tomorrow I’m going out for lunch with my friend and only have two other things on the agenda up to now x so much quieter day I’m hoping xx lol

Rachael
    0p
    Menu

big hugs Em, how you feeling today? xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.