3 weeks and 3 days post op pics! So happy 400c overs Started by: Izzy

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Posted new pics up! So happy had no problems just a little pain in my nipples and incisions looking great! Went from a 34a, hoping for a d to double d, had 400c overs! With dr Singh

Menu

Hi izzy
    Do you mind if I add you I add 400 cc unders with dr Singh on Wednesday would be nice to see the results. How was your recovery? Xxx

Lisa 1
    1p
    Menu

Do you mind if I add, I’m looking to go DD xx

Izzy
    0p
    Menu

daniella thats fine! 🙂 ill accept now, off course he is amazing surgeon and im extremely happy with my results and have no regrets going with him!
    lisa off course not ill accept now. let me know what you think! would be great to see what you both think! xx

Jadet25
    0p
    Menu

I think they look sooo nice there like how I want mine! Ha xx

Izzy
    0p
    Menu

Aw thankyou! they look so less swelled now so they have changed loads xx

Clare
    0p
    Menu

They look great can’t believe how much they have changed, I’m only one day post op I’ve had 400 unders x

Izzy
    0p
    Menu

Aw thankyou! It is strange how much they drop and how natural they start looking, I bet you can’t wait to see them Clare! Zxx

marina
    0p
    Menu

Hi izzy do you mind if i add you? I am 2 weeks and 3 days post op and had 400 cc part over part under from 30b hoping to be DD! xx

Lisa
    0p
    Menu

Hi Izzy, hope you don’t mind the add. I’m having 415 overs next month, would like to see your results as I’m hoping for a dd too x

Katie
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add I had 340 overs on Thursday, can’t wait for them to drop now xx

Lucy -1
    -1p
    Menu

Hoping u don’t mind me adding I, having 400cc overs too :)x

Izzy
    0p
    Menu

No off course not girls! Would rather be help for you to be able to see them! Went past a bra shop today! All I want to do is go and buy now and try them all on! ahh xx

Katie
    0p
    Menu

They look great! Glad everything is going well xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add I got 400cc overs on Wednesday xx

Menu

How you don’t mind if I add you, I’m getting 400 or 450 overs and want to achieve about a dd! Thankyou xxx

CRx -1
    -1p
    Menu

They look fab!! X

Izzy
    0p
    Menu

Aw thankyou girls and yes kerrie ive accepted sorry its a bit late! hope all went well xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.