3 weeks PO 275cc hp implants A to DD Started by: Aimee

• Author
    21p
    Menu

I am 3 weeks post op and still very pleased with the progress so far. Left breast is dropping and right yet to drop but that is normal. Suffering with itchy dry skin where constantly wearing sports bras day and night. Still finding it difficult to get comfy at night being on my back and being up at an angle but will be Worth it I’m sure!

Aimee 21
    21p
    Menu

Trying again to upload pic

Stacey 4
    4p
    Menu

How long do you have to sleep upright for? They didn’t mention anything to me

alice 42
    42p
    Menu

Aimee, so glad you’re doing well – boobs are looking great! Mine are a little uneven too. Can’t notice it so much in pics, but I do in real life… the left boob is far squishier than the right too…. but we’re still early days, give them time 🙂

I have that dry boob skin too – it’s horrid!

Spoke to my nurse this week who said after 2 weeks its fine to not sleep upright, but can only sleep flat on your back, not on your side. I’m dyyyyyyyinnnnnnggggg to sleep on my side – my bum has been getting so numb, and I struggle so much getting to sleep! I am still sleeping at a 45 degree angle because it’s (slightly) easier to fall asleep. I feel your pain!

Have your nipples been sore? Mine have been really bad the last few days… I’ve been wearing cotton wool inside my bra! Thankfully it’s easing off today.

Aimee 21
    21p
    Menu

Hello ladies! Stacey I’ve been laying on an angle for about 4 weeksand another 2 weeks to go I was advised by my nurse.

Alice! Glad you are all well and yes my nipples are very sore and sensitive at the moment but apart from that I’m great. Still odd positions but told it will sort itself out and can tAke up to 3 months for that.

I am so wanting to go on my side too and laying flat would be so good but do find I wake up flat but that should be fine now.

Hope you enjoying you’re be boobs and I hope in couple weeks I can start wearing normal bras to feel pretty! ????

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.