3 Weeks PO – 400cc – Gary Traynor Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    2p
    Menu
    +5

Hi girls,

I am now 3 weeks post op after having 400 hp with Gary Traynor and I absolutely love my new boobs! Mr. Traynor really knows what he’s talking about and I’m so happy I trusted him to give me what I wanted. I started off as a 32b and am 5″3 and roughly 9 stone. I obviously have no idea what size I’ll ultimately measure out but right now I’m comfortable in a 34E high impact m&s sports bra (went up a back size for comfort). On a night I still wear my Macom in a 32 back for the support. I went through stages the first two weeks where I felt like I’d gone too small and too big all in one day haha I think it’s completely normal to be up and down and as now isn’t my end result I’m sure l’ll continue to do that. Ultimately I do love my results so far and feel so much more in proportion in my body. I asked Mr.Traynor for a natural look despite not going for a small implant. I personally don’t like and didn’t want a rounded clevage/fake look which I was worried about after he recommended a round implant but I’m so glad I did listen and didn’t go against his option as he has given me exactly what I wanted.

I’m happy to answer any questions and early days pre-op girls hang in there!???? They really do change so much. Xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Argh trying to upload photo but it says it’s too big?? How did everyone manage to attach a photo?

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Try again..

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +7

And again..

Rebecca 6
    6p
    Menu
    +3

Wow they look amazing! You must be really pleased! I’m booked in for 400cc HP partials with Mr Traynor on the 14th and cant wait! Yours are exactly how I want mine, thanks for posting! How’s the healing been? Hope you don’t mind the add xxx

Ally 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Cally! I’ve just had my op about 4 hours ago with mr Traynor and same size implants with you! I’m so pleased I went ahead already even though they are really high up and oddly shaped at the moment. Yours look absolutely amazing and I’m so glad you have shared a pic cos it’s made me even more excited and pleased! Congrats on yours xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks girls! @becca0697 the healings been ok overall, pain wise it was ok, really manageable, I took paracetamol for 3 days and that was it. It was the medication that knocked me sick for about a week and the aches and pains of having to sleeping near enough upright for 2 weeks that was the worst. Don’t mind the add at all, I haven’t got any more pics uploaded yet but I will soon. Good luck for the 14th!! 🙂

@adyer
    oooo congrats on the new assets! You’ll love them! More and more in time. Happy healing!

Xxxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Incisions..

Left is healing a bit smoother but I haven’t had any problems with either.

Lauren 7
    7p
    Menu

Ah they look so so good, similar to mine too! Wow your incisions are healing pretty slow, I’d try and run away if I ever saw mine that raw. I had tapes on for 3 weeks and mine are practically invisible. I posted a photo on a post a few days ago. Mad how everyone is different.

your boobs are gonna look so so nice in a bra!!!!

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

@laurenamb – thanks, I can’t wait to be able to wear nice bras!
    I’ve actually not long emailed my nurse about my incisions as they’re starting to become a bit irritated and the left one quite sore towards the end. Those photos were taking yesterday, they weirdly look a lot different today ha!

Hope your healing well x

Shelly 39
    39p
    Menu

Hi Caly, it’s best to check with the nurse but I think yours look really good. I’m also about 3 weeks post op, I did have an uplift too but yours look much better then mine. I guess we are all different so get it checked out but I’m sure it’s all fine. Feel free to add me etc x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@shells17 Hi Shelly, yeah I’ve emailed my nurse just to be one the safe side but your right, everyone heals so differently. I hadn’t really been paying them much attention until the last few days and I’ve been wondering whether to moisturise them or not but I haven’t dared haha.

How are you healing? I’ve just accepted your request and had a look at your progress pics – they’re looking amazing you must be so happy with them! Xxx

Shelly 39
    39p
    Menu

Haha, I’m way to scared to touch my incisions and I didn’t think we could put anything on them yet?

Thanks, I am really happy with them – I feel a bit like my nipples are pointing outward and really central but hopefully when they drop etc, this will change. Have yours started to drop yet? Mine haven’t, they are healing well but I still have a bandage on leftie so still no shower in almost 4 weeks!! I’m praying I get them off on Tuesday though, I feel like a skank lol! Happy healing xxx

Anonymous
    8p
    Menu

They look amazing! I had 450/500 moderates under the muscle and yours seem wayyy bigger than mine! Congrats Hun they look great

Cece 50
    50p
    Menu
    +1

Cally, your boobs look AMAZING. Not everybodys incisions heal at the same rate as others so don’t worry or feel insecure. I think they look FAB and with bra or without your boobs are going to look amazing and girls are going to be jealous. The process is so slow right now i have one bigger than the other. Patience is key!!
    Happy healing babe Xxx

Amy
    0p
    Menu

They look great!!
    I’m booked in for December 21st and having 400cc overs with Dr Taylor. Was nervous they might be too big (currently 34A/B) but I’m excited after seeing your results!! xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Aw thanks girls, I haven’t been on for a couple of days so sorry for the late reply.

@cecilychandler
    thank you for that 🙂 I’ve spoke to my nurse and she isn’t worried about my incisions at all so I feel a lot better about them! How have you been doing? Hope your healing well x

@kelsey123d thanks hun, how are yours healing? As we’ve all seen on here everyone heals so different and at different rates, I have seen than unders heal slower, I’m sure you’ll end up loads bigger than me with those stats – I bet they look fantastic when you finally get the finished result! X

@amyyyshambles
    – your in good hands! I really can’t recommend Traynor enough I think he’s amazing although I am biased haha Good luck with your op!! X

Anonymous
    8p
    Menu

Unders do take longer the nurse says an extra two weeks but as they drop they are getting smaller lol! But I’m sure it will all be fine. Healing really well though can’t complain at all, nurse was happy was allowed to shower straight away i know some people aren’t. I’m just looking forward to bra shopping lol

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Oh that’s class – as you can see I’ve been a slow healer haha.

What’s an extra two weeks for a cracking pair!! Ha you’ll get there definatly. I can’t wait for bra shopping either lol my 6 week check up is actually happening at about 7 and a half weeks because of Xmas! X

Anonymous
    8p
    Menu

Yea I have to wait until January but not sure whether it will be6 or 7 eeeks as my nurse hasn’t got her schedule for the new year yet … seems so strange that our 6 weeks is next year! Lol

Cece 50
    50p
    Menu
    +2

Im glad they’re nothing to worry about. Sorry i had to say something hate when people make others feel shit about themselves espec when near enough 5k has been spent!
    Im healing well, changing so much everyday. Already wish i had gone bigger…. Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.