3 weeks po, I can't believe the difference already Started by: Laura McKay

• Author
    30p
    Menu
    +3

I was so worried at first they were wide apart and I had a fairly large gap even compared to before, but the difference a couple of weeks can make can be massive! I don’t want them to change much more apart from get a bit softer but even that is happening quicker each day. So happy now, literally changed my life in the way I feel about my body! I have added a fair few pics to my profile now to show the progression, if people want to add just chuck me a quick message first 🙂 xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tammy 8
    8p
    Menu
    +2

Look amazing x

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu
    +2

They look fab hun x

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu
    +2

They’re fab hun they look really natural! Xx

Menu
    +1

Hope you dont mind the add! They look great in them pics! 😀 xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

They look fab! They really do look so natural xxx

Laura McKay 30
    30p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you everyone , I’m really surprised how quickly they have settled, and I spent too much time worrying about gap, size, dropping etc. then one day I woke up and was like ‘oh!, yea that’s more like it’ lol. So hang in there if you are newly post op 🙂 x

Sophie 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

@mckay Hi Laura, they look really good! You must be so delighted! I hope you don’t mind if I add you. Xx

alex 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Laura, they look sooo nice! I would be so happy if mine turn out like that! I hope you dont mind the add.. If you dont mind me asking what size did you have and over or under? x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

they look amazing!! you must be so pleased! I hope you don’t mind the add xxx

Emma 15
    15p
    Menu
    +1

They look so good!! Hope you don’t mind the add x

rachel 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Wow! Theu look so natural hun they look perfect 🙂 im 3wks post op today with 375overs & still waiting for mine to drop and fluff xx

Laura McKay 30
    30p
    Menu
    +2

Thank you girls, it’s nice to hear what other people think, because they are such a big difference to what I had it’s hard knowing if they look as good as I think or if I only think that because they aren’t as bad anymore haha! i had my 375 overs replaced with 370 partials due to cc. Will add you now girls xx

Jade 11
    11p
    Menu
    +2

They look exactly how I want mine to look so natural! Am I ok to add? Xxx

mia 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hope you don’t mind the add. I’m having the same xx

Holly 18
    18p
    Menu
    +2

I hope you don’t mind my add too?
    You look amazing, you must be so pleased 🙂 x

Vicki 20
    20p
    Menu
    +2

Look great! Really natural looking 🙂

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

There look great hun do you know what size you are also did you pay for your op or was it free because of the cc xx

Alex 119
    119p
    Menu
    +1

They look great, they really suit you xo

Nina 48
    48p
    Menu
    +1

This is the best result I have seen! No one would know they were implants. You must be over the moon x

Laura McKay 30
    30p
    Menu

Aw thank you so much all of you I feel sooo much better than I did pre op and even how I did immediately post op this time. I will add everyone who has sent a message with request (on here also) I didn’t pay for my revision no, and I had teardrops this time from rounds xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Hi hun hope u don’t mind the add
    They look fab and so natural u would never know they were implants xx

Emma 16
    16p
    Menu
    +2

Laura they look so natural! They’re amazing. Hope you don’t mind the add x

Sharks 149
    149p
    Menu
    +1

Hun, they look fabulous and so natural. Like one of the girls said on here, yours are one of the best results I’ve seen so far on this forum. Happy healing and happy new boobies. xxx

Laura McKay 30
    30p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you so so much and again will add you all.
    It means so much to hear positive comments after having inplants that look like they are ready to explode haha! I think I would have loved any improvement so it is good to hear from other people 🙂 xx

Laura McKay 30
    30p
    Menu

And thank you @sharksaub00bage 😉 x

Charl@xxb 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Wow they look fabulous soo natural. I was looking at the picture thinking “right where’s the after picture? This girl doesn’t need a BA. Then I realised lol” beautiful natural look xx

Laura McKay 30
    30p
    Menu

Haha oh nooo almost too natural! I do hope they get a bit bigger with the ‘fluffing’ xx

Kipcy 1
    1p
    Menu

They look amazing! So natural..exactly how I’d want mine but I’m still in the VERY early stages of researching so plz add me as I’d love to see your progress:) x

Amy 4
    4p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add hun, they look amazing! Hopefully mine will look like yours x

Rosa 37
    37p
    Menu

They look great, you must be so pleased 🙂 Hope you dont mind the add

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Wow these look amazing hun do you mind if I add you I’m having the same 3rd may xx @lauramckay xx

maham 2
    2p
    Menu

Your boobs look amazing chick!! they look so natural can’t even tell you’ve had them done. Hope you dont mind the add

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.