3 weeks PO, need advice Started by: Natasha

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls,
    Im 3 weeks post BA today… just wondering what everyone else experienced at this stage?
    I feel they are getting smaller as the days go on, i had 410cc unders with Dr K.
    Already wondering how long it’ll take to save up for a re-op with a different surgeon, as Dr K seems to only do the small – medium sized implants and ideally i wanted them to turn out bigger than this.
    Is this a phase? Will they get bigger? Or is this is :/ xxx

ella 1
    1p
    Menu

You still have another few weeks to go hun, I had overs but from everyone I’ve spoke to who’s had unders they’ve said they drop and fluff over time and get bigger 🙂 give it another few weeks and I’m sure you will see a change. If you still feel this way after a few months then obviously if it makes you unhappy you can try and save up for a re op but just give it a few more weeks hun xxx

faith23 2
    2p
    Menu

I feel exactly the same hun !!! Im 3 weeks monday & hating them i had 410 & 460 but soooooo wish he could of fitted bigger i def want a reop xx

Emma C
    0p
    Menu

i also had mr K only 9 days post op mine are ok at the minute, will i start to experience this???? :/ x

Natasha
    0p
    Menu

I loved mine at first, but at 3 weeks they are like shrinking!!!
    They cant shrink anymore ill barey will a D…. and i wanted to end up an E.
    Deffo will have a re op in the future, not what i wanted xxx

Natasha
    0p
    Menu

Ill barely fill a D*

Kirsty -4
    -4p
    Menu

Give it time,honestly Hun you will be surprised when you go get measured, I had 380 with mr k and I’m a 30/32e xx

Menu

I’m 6 months po I had 375 unders and they seem tiny 🙁 x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

They will appear bigger when they soften. Mine took over a year to settle fully and I had overs too. 410s. Don’t start worrying yet! 🙂 x

lynseygibz 1
    1p
    Menu

Give it time Hun I had mr kazzazi I was a small 34 a/b I had 410 cc unders when I got measured I was a 28 FF I’m nearly 5 months po now you’ve got lots of changes yet xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

The girls are right love, I was a b cup and now I’m an E. I didn’t think mine looked that big and had these wobbles but I”m now a year post op and I realise that they are bigger then I think. Feel free to add me love if you want to look. xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

i think everyone who’ve had unders and feels theyre small should take into account that the muscle is still holding them strong so once they loosen and relax and start dropping they will be bigger. It will take a little while but patience is a virtue! Happy healing :]

Natasha
    0p
    Menu

Thanks everyone who has responded 🙂
    I think I just needed some reassurance… I need to remember I’m only 3 weeks PO I guess!
    Thanks again 🙂 xxx

Menu

I felt like this at first I had 410 overs, think its deffo a stage that most of us go through x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.