3 weeks PO pics added :) 345cc overs! Started by: Philippa123

• Author

Hi girls, I’ve put a few more photos of my boobies on as i’ve reached the 3 week post op mark! Still absolutely loving my boobies and i feel back to normal now 🙂 Boobies are starting to soften up, sleeping on my side and everything like normal, so far so good! Feel free to have a nosey xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

may i add x

Menu

Hi Siobhan, yeah you can add me 🙂 Have you got your BA booked or anything yet? x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

not yet im in the process of saving.. will have a thousand soon.. im doing the saving scheme, ive seen Schiavone who recommended 295cc to 345cc TRF overs but seeing Kazzazi on the 22nd aswell xx

Menu

Ah i see, good luck with your saving! I’ve heard great things about those surgeons so i’m sure you’ll be in good hands! x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

its going to take foreverrrrrrrrr lol might have a lucky scratch card soon x

sam
    0p
    Menu

Hi Philipa , glad all so far so good sounds like the recovery so far going well. I’ve requested u as a friend. I feel a little boobie obsessed lol. Booked to see dr shiavone in may for consultation. Had PC appt with mya and transform and Harley on sat tho I don’t really fancy the trip to London from B’ham. let us know how the rest of ur healing goes. X

Kate 26
    26p
    Menu

Hey Philippa wow just looked at ur recent pics and they look brilliant,they look very natural and a lovely size,god I’m so excited for mine 🙂 xxx

Menu

Hi Sam, i’ve accepted you, feel free to have a look, hope your consultations go well, it’s a good idea to have a few so you know for definate who you want to go with 🙂
    Aww thank you Kate! i’ve just seen some of your posts and doesn’t look like it’ll be long for you now?! eeekk exciting! xx

Kate 26
    26p
    Menu

No probs Hun,all booked 1st may 🙂 xxx

Menu

Can I add u philippa? Im a 34a and im getting 300 or 340ccs Xxx

ducky01 4
    4p
    Menu

Wowie hun looking goood 😛 xx

Menu

Hi Michelle, i’ve accepted you, who’s your surgeon?
    Thank you Ducky!! 🙂 Your scars are looking fab! xx

emma22
    0p
    Menu

Hello philippa am i ok to add u? Im avin 375cc from empty 32/34b xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.