3 weeks PO update! Started by: Meg

• Author
    11p
    Menu

Hi ladies,

(Please excuse the rubbish quality pic and veiny boobs – very hot at the moment! xD haha)

Just a little update of my booby progress, 325/350cc mod profile unders. I had little breast tissue before and I big gap so this is already a big improvement! They’re still taking a while to drop properly and soften but they’re slowly becoming more of a natural shape and sitting together more 🙂

No more pain, just a few twinges in the incisions. The only thing I’m concerned about is my incision, they’re really neat and scabbing has nearly gone, but they feel really lumpy and swollen still – has anyone else had this? They sort of stick out slightly and feel horrible to touch :s

I had Mr marcellino as well who I highly recommend! And looking to be a 32D! 😀 happy healing everyone 🙂 xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hey my incisions were really raised and gross like 3 weeks post op, now they’re really neat and flat, just red!

Meg 11
    11p
    Menu

@sarahj44 your incisions are so neat!! They look lovely, I just want mine to stop being lumpy but hopefully after 6 weeks they’ll look more like yours! 😀 xx

Meg 11
    11p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add Sarah as well! Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I know I was so impressed! I literally did t look at them for like 3 weeks, they went from gross to really neat lol. I think I have a pic on my profile of them raised! X

Mia 17
    17p
    Menu

My incisions were the same. Really lumpy and hideous :/ I was so worried it was going heal like it but they’re conpletely flat now and I’m seeing such a difference every day 🙂
    They’re loads better since the last photos I took of them too. You have nothing to worry about 🙂 xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Meg 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

@missy8689 thank you so much, I feel a lot better now as your before pics are exactly how mine look! But your incision now is really lovely and neat 🙂 can’t wait to be back to normal and healed properly! Thanks girls xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.