3 weeks post off – happy with results …not happy with bloating/weight gain Started by: hannah

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Hi girls

overall I am happy with my results (uploaded pictures)

Only thing not happy with is my weight gain and bloating, I’m drinking 3L of water which is the normal for me but nothing is working 🙁

When did everyone go get measured for new bra’s?

Started back at the gym too which I have missed, not going has killed me over the last 3 weeks!

Role on 6 weeks po!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    hannah 3
    3p
    Menu

Before x

Menu

What size are these? They look fab! Xx

hannah 3
    3p
    Menu

theses are 375 cc high profile i had nothing before lucky if i filled a A cup x

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Hi Hannah I totally know where your coming from the bloating/weight gain has been a nightmare for me too, I’ve started doing lots of walking last week cos the lack of exercise was driving me nuts I’m just having to remind myself to be patient it will come right and it’s worth it because I love my new boobies lol x

Kayleigh 38
    38p
    Menu

hannah are you back in the gym?? im 2 weeks post op and dying to go back already its killing me! lol think i be ok 2 just use the treadmill walking and uphill walking .. i mite ask xx

hannah 3
    3p
    Menu

I went back after 2 weeks only walking on treadmill in week 3 and I’m in week 4 now and have up excuse to walking on incline on the treadmill and doing the sit down bike plus walking in the hills 🙂

I just want weight to go but it’s not 🙁 but least not the only one!

How do we measure weight of implant ? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.