3 weeks post op ???? Started by: angela

• Author
    13p
    Menu
    +1

So happy with results. Starting to soften slightly. Feel completely back to normal, I feel as if I’m ready for gym but will wait until my 6 week check just in case x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    angela 13
    13p
    Menu

Not sure why all the ???? It was meant to be a emoji face x

alice 42
    42p
    Menu

They look so good! It’s great to hear you’re recovering quickly too!

Kim
    0p
    Menu

What size did you have and which surgeon?! They look so good!

angela 13
    13p
    Menu

Thanks girls. I had 300cc hp partial round, I was a 32a before xx

Toni 24
    24p
    Menu

Wow they look so good!!! I’m a week po today had 325 high profiles and been dying to see pics of people around same status as me! I pray mine look like yours xx did you have unders or overs xx

angela 13
    13p
    Menu

Yvi Excuse the ???? again they was smiley emojis, don’t no why it keeps changing them to question marks! X

angela 13
    13p
    Menu

Thanks Toni, mine are partial so under the muscle at the top but over at the bottom. I’m sure yours will be great too xx

hannah 3
    3p
    Menu

I’m 3 weeks post op too 🙂 I went back to the gym after the nurse said I was fine to walk or treadmill and walk on incline on treadmill and also at week 2 check up she said I could go on the bikes. I’m also back walking outside normal too 🙂

Have you been mesured yet? I had 375cc and mine look smaller then yours 🙂 strange how all sizes look different on everyone !

Yours look amazing ! Bet your happy cxx

Toni 24
    24p
    Menu

If they look anything like yours I will be more than happy, can I just ask you just been looking on your photos and noticed on your 1week po you don’t have dressings on? I went today and the nurse put another white dressing on? Do you know why? She said I was healing nice tho and can shower after my 2week po xxx

hannah 3
    3p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Toni, i had 2 lots of dressings 🙂 xxx

angela 13
    13p
    Menu

Thanks Hannah yeah I was wondering about just going and biking and lower body workout, I’m sure I’d be fine. Yeah it’s funny how the sizes work out I’m sure with yours being 375 they have got to be bigger as I had nothing before, I think it’s how they look on different frames xxx

Toni yeah I had the full strapping for one week and then when that was removed the nurse said all was fine and I can shower that night but no soap t that area till 6 week check. It maybe different surgeons preferences and the nurse has to follow the aftercare of the surgeons choice? Xx

hannah 3
    3p
    Menu

This is me before and after 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    angela 13
    13p
    Menu

Hannah they look great, good shape too! Your before pic didn’t come up. What size was you before and hoping to achieve? I wanted to be a full c/small d I think il be more of a d though xx

Toni 24
    24p
    Menu

Oh that makes me feel better Hannah lol I heard a few people say they could shower after a week but my nurse was like not its to soon which I was gutted about I’m kind of glad she put another dressing on today as I’m so squeemish and when she let me look at the scars on the mirror I went dizzy and nearly fainted haha xx

hannah 3
    3p
    Menu

defy worth not showering, its the bloating i’m struggling with 🙁 i had 375 cc Angela and was a very small A cup. xxx

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

They look amazing hun x

Emma 3
    3p
    Menu

Wow they look great in the sports top

Anonymous
    -3p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing! You must be so pleased 🙂 xx

Sophie 14
    14p
    Menu

Angela they look amazing!! You must be so pleased!! I’m on POD8 and can’t wait to shower!! I bet the night you could shower was bliss!! Haha xxxx

angela 13
    13p
    Menu

Thanks girls. Omg showering was heaven after the first week! Still sleeping half up right which I’ve been told to do till week 6, missing sleeping in my side!! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.