3 weeks post op Started by: hannah f

• Author

hi can anyone who’s boobs have fully settled tell me if they have experienced this before – I’m 3 weeks post op tomorrow and my left boob seems to be more fuller/ bigger than the right ? x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Your boobs wouldnt be settled yet hun, its normal for one breast to heal and drop more than the other, they are two seperate surgerys, if they were the same before you had implants they should settle at different rates and should be the same when settled id say about 6 weeks 🙂 xxx

Annlouise 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi I am three weeks po too
    One of mine the right one is still quite uncomfortable did you have this? Just don’t know what’s normal hope you don’t mind me asking, I had 550cc from an empty b cup after four breastfeed kids. Now e cup sports bra, happy with size but still hurting a bit!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

It can take up to 3 months for them to settle completely hun. This could mean them being uneven during that time! 🙂 xo

Menu

i had 400 cc overs, iv had pain more in my left but nurse said its probably because it had more trauma so you will be fine, I’m just getting impatient haha i want them to hurry up and settle fully! i was a b before had a areola reduction also so the change is amazing xx thanks girls

Annlouise 4
    4p
    Menu

Thanks girls. Wishing you all a speedy recovery, think I’m just a worrier xx

Menu

I’m the same lol i suppose we all worry who are new to this xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.