3 weeks post op/ 350cc HP unders Started by: Cliona

• Author
    42p
    Menu

So right now I hate them. I believe the term frankenboob is correct.

I’m back on antibiotics as a preventive measure as Mya left me too long between dressing changes and incisions were a slimy mess when I took dressings off myself last night, I’ve had problems with swelling and severe bruising in the right one since 9dpo and today they just look awful and I’m questioning why I ever did this.

I loved the way they looked at 1 wpo (dressings on pic) today they look like two different people’s boobs. The left is sitting an inch lower than the right, the right is a strange shape and I still haven’t been able to shower yet. I just feel mingy and deformed. Boo.

I’m hoping left has dropped and that’s all that’s wrong. Felt so chuffed a week or so ago. I think I need to not look at them for 6 months or so. Feeling meh.

Cliona 42
    42p
    Menu

1 wpo v’s today

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cliona 42
    42p
    Menu

Today

Cliona 42
    42p
    Menu

Try again

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sammie
    0p
    Menu

Hi Cliona,
    Who was your surgeon and what branch did you book with?
    My surgery date is the 29th August and I’m feeling super nervous now. Have MYA given and advice or tried to help in any way.
    I’m looking at the same size implants (under muscle) and now worrying.
    Sammie

Natalie G 12
    12p
    Menu

i think your left has healed very well and the right will soon too try not to worry too much x

Boobit 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Cliona,

Try not to stress, they’re actually looking really good. I think we drive ourselves a bit mad in these first few weeks. I’m 3 weeks tomorrow, and have been through so many emotions, and spent so much time looking in the mirror and obsessing over them.

A few days ago my right boob looked a lot bigger, but it’s already settled down a bit.

x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.