Half way there can’t wait to wear proper bras etc!!! Going well xxx

Hayley 19
    19p
    Menu

They look so natural! 🙂 bet you’re so pleased x

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

I know I am so pleased!! They change so much every week! Just want to wear normal bras now I’m sick of this sports bra haha xxx @hdwilding

Hayley 19
    19p
    Menu

Lol me too! My Macom is so unflattering! I can’t wait to get lovely new bras and start enjoying my boobs 😉 I’m 11 days post op now and so I have a way to go, but it doesn’t stop me dreaming haha xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

She they high profile or mod plus hun xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

@krist They are high profile 🙂 xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look great hun I’m gonna ask for exactly the same as you are the same size and height did you have Mr Traynor? I can’t wait to hear what size you measure, what size did you ask for? 🙂 x @lucie

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Ahhhh really im so pleased with them! And yeah had me traynor he is soooo good! I asked for D/DD and im wearing a DD Sports bra now and it’s perfect maybe a little tight. Yeah we will see Cz I have no idea atm haha! Xxx @krist

Sarah 20
    20p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing already!! I hope mine look like that at 3 weeks post op! Xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

@sarahj0303 Ahh thank you I know I’m so pleased with how they are healing hah xxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

They look amazing! I’m having the same on Wednesday getting nervous but excited now !! Hope mine turn out like yours !! Xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

@gemrowe95 Thank you!! Aww im sure they will don’t be scared it’s fun the whole daaaay :):) xxx

Emma
    0p
    Menu

@lucieroyer They look great! Can’t believe how natural they look so soon after! Hope mine look like that at week 3. xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

@emma-85 Thank you I know there healing really fast!! Good luck xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Amazing Lucy,they look so natural already ,can’t wait for mine now : )

Jessy 1
    1p
    Menu

They look amazing, and so natural! x

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Ahh thanks girls good luck with everything xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

They look lovely! Were they overs? I’m having 350cc mod+ overs tomorrow. Hope mine look as great as yours 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.