3 weeks post op and have a few queries/have very odd boobs right now!! Started by: Amy Parren

• Author
    38p
    Menu

Hi girls I had 425/450cc high profile overs 3 weeks ago today! I was borderline uplift and had asymmetry hence why I had two different size implants. I’m not too sure how I feel about them over the last couple of days. I think they are dropping and my left has way more than my right. I’m wondering if they will even out or if they are just going to stay how they where before as I know I signed up for a bigger version of what I had before. Also they are still asymmetrical and I’m wondering if my surgeon should of used 400/450 to correct this. He did write 400/425 on me pre op so I’m wondering why he chose 425 as they haven’t really looked as even as I would like them yet. Also you can really feel my right implant in my cleveage. They feel crinkly and have sort of a moving sensation when I’m moving around. Almost like I can feel the crinkling/popping. It’s odd and I’m not sure if it’s meant to be like that. Anyway here’s a picture of my progress so far!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jess 146
    146p
    Menu

At 3 weeks one of mine had dropped more than my other, you can see the difference between my nipples! I’ll just say don’t judge until your 6 weeks are up because they change so much until then and keep changing after then. I’m sure they’ll even out for you and I wouldn’t worry just yet 🙂 Mine were uneven to start off with and Dr Mounir was going to use 450/425 but I ended up with 450 in both because he thought they looked fine, so I’m sure yours will be fine too! Try not to worry, you’ve still got 3 weeks to go ? xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amy Parren 38
    38p
    Menu

@Jess thank you so much for your reassurance. I do think they have slightly evened out today actually but will be different again tomorrow! It feels like I’ve had them ages now so just need to be patient. I can’t wait to get them in a decent bra now and go out! Yours look so fab I hope mine turn out ok! X

Menu
    +1

Hi lovely, i had more swelling in my right one and I rang up with being worried & my nurse mentioned with being right handed I am using all muscles in that side so it’s caused more swelling. I am sure they will be fine ? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.