3 weeks post op and love my boobs Started by: Cayla

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Was a bit unsure at first and did panic when one was really bigger than the other but there evening out more now n so glad I went through with the procedure xx

Mel
    0p
    Menu

They look really good cayla. Do they feel like your own now? I’m 9 days PO and they don’t feel like mine and still tight? Do you feel all better now? X

Cayla
    0p
    Menu

Mel yes there so much softer and less sensitive now so they feel better I don’t feel like they might fall out anymore lol xx

Lucy
    0p
    Menu

I had mine done 5 days ago. So far I’m happy but today my reins feel bruised and my boobs feel more sensitive than a couple of days after. Is this normal. I also still have the bandages on and they are itching like crazy!!! Got my post op check on Sat so not long to go but getting a bit frustrated now.

Cayla
    0p
    Menu

Yeah Hun it’s normal last week I couldn’t even touch mine they where that sensitive now it’s just my nipples xx

Lucy
    0p
    Menu

That’s reassuring to know. Thanks. My nipples are killing today.

Mel
    0p
    Menu

I can’t feel mine at all! I hope th feeling comes back.

Susan 2
    2p
    Menu

Glad to hear, I’m 2 weeks and still got a lot of evening out, hope you don’t mind the add? X

Cayla
    0p
    Menu

I couldn’t feel the underneath to start with it felt numb but the feeling is coming back now xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.