3 weeks post op and mixed emotions Started by: Ashie

• Author
    36p
    Menu

Hi ladies

Im 3 weeks post op after havin 375 hp partials from a 32A/AA and when i look at them in pics i love them but when i look down at them they look tiny in my sports bras u cant even tell iv had surgery done. I dont know how much dropping and fluffing they still have to do. I dont think il achieve a DD like i asked for maybe a C cup.

Xx

Ashie 36
    36p
    Menu
    +1

Heres a pic of them yesterday at 3 weeks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi I think you will definitely get your DD in measuring a 32e after having 350 and yours look similar to mine I think they always seem smaller once you have got used to them xx

rhiannon 7
    7p
    Menu

I’m exactly the same. in pics I think they look great and then when I look down at them I don’t even look like I’ve had them done! I am 4 weeks post op on Tuesday and had 325 350 partials. hoping we still have a lot of dropping and fluffing to do as partials can take a little longer 🙂 xxxx

Kate Roberts 30
    30p
    Menu
    +1

I’m the same. It’s not that I’m not happy with mine but wore a size 6 top last night and it was still baggy on my chest after having 400/425 3 weeks ago! It’s good in a way as people won’t assume you’ve had a boob job but when your in bikinis etc they will look amazing!! Also once we are allowed a proper bra we can push them up etc ?

Emma 35
    35p
    Menu
    +1

They look a PERFECT size for your frame honey 🙂 xxx

Mstw 9
    9p
    Menu

I’m exactly the same I thought I was the only one! When I look down they look small but then when i wear tight tops they look bigger but without I look a C

Ashie 36
    36p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks girlies, id cry if they stay like this there so far apart and still pointy i just wish they would start fluffing out. My skins proper peeling even tho im moisturising loads and there still so sensitive spesh when im wearing a seatbelt. Xx

Jen <3 11
    11p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Well I think they look great!! ?? xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m the same!! Really wish I had gone bigger, I look the same in some pictures. I’m only one week post op so I’m worrying this means a lot of it is swelling as well so they’re gonna get even smaller is this true?? Xx

Aimee S 26
    26p
    Menu
    +1

Sports bras are incredibly unflattering they’re designed to keep boobs down during exercise so make them look flatter and cover a lot of your boobs. I think when you’re wearing normal bras you’ll be much happier ? my friend has massive boobs but at the gym in her sports bra you wouldn’t notice xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Like everyone has said, sports bras compress your boobs! They will naturally look flatter 😉 Also you might have just gotten used to the size? Its common for girls to feel like their boobs are small a few weeks after surgery as they’re so used to the size, when really theyre a great size!

Im glad I went for 480cc. Most go for less and I think that if I went for lower I’d be disappointed. Xx

Sara 23
    23p
    Menu

They look great @ashleighk28 🙂 xx

Ashie 36
    36p
    Menu

They look small even in my macom i think they still gave to fluff out more cause they feel kinda soft but physically dont move theyl move a tiny bit if i try and squeeze them together. I have my check up appointment on 26th so ilsee what surgeon says as i dont know if il be ok getting measured and wearing normal bras if they stay like this x

Lisa@anne 13
    13p
    Menu

Hi ASHIE, hope you don’t mind the add Hun.i think they look great !! :)xx

Christine 14
    14p
    Menu

If your skin is very right it might take a while to stretch out, not just your bra but your skin and muscle are compressing them too, you said you had itchy skin so it’s a sign perhaps it’s started to stretch

Shkeela
    0p
    Menu

Hi Ashie,
    Please remember it is still very early days!
    It will take a good few months for them to settle down. and a good year for them to heal completely.
    First of all i think the sizing is perfect for your little frame. Always take into consideration that if you go bigger than you should for your frame you are more likely to end up with stretch marks etc.

Remember that because you are still at the early stage there will still be some swelling, which will of course effect how they look, and it took me just over 3 months before mine started to sit lower and not look so fake looking like I’ve stuck two eggs on my chest lol so please don’t panic! every one is different and looking at the pictures they still haven’t dropped just yet. give them time, they will eventually sort themselves out.
    Good luck xx

Ashie 36
    36p
    Menu

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. Im just so impateint i guess but when i was in the shower this morning i was leaning over and felt the outside of my implants and it was all bumpy i think i have rippling iv got an appointment next weds so il ask then xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.