3 weeks post op! Boobs shrunk!? Started by: layla112

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Hi Girls,
    Is it normal around the three week mark to feel like your boobs have shrunk loads?? They feel alot smaller now the swelling has gone down or maybe its just that im used to them now and getting boob greed 🙁
    I was sooo happy with the size at first! Just hoping they will grow again or fluff!!
    Dreading getting measured at 6 weeks as i have a feeling i will be disapointed!
    Had 400 overs!
    xx

Cheryl
    0p
    Menu

Hiya hunni, I felt exactly the same at about 3 weeks, but they do seem a lot bigger and fuller now at 6 weeks so maybe the fluffing fairy paid a visit. You can tell in my pics that they seemed to be smaller at 3-4 weeks but look a lot bigger at 6 weeks. I have to say yours look fab Hun 🙂
    I was slightly anxious when going to get measured but was pleasantly surprised and when you try on bras they look so much better. They will still have a lot of changing to do yet chick, mine still have I’m sure 🙂
    Xx

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

I think I want mine to shrink, albeit i’m only 5 days post op, just feel like they’re lead balloons at the moment! x

Chloe 1
    1p
    Menu

3 weeks i got upset about how small mine where. I think most go thru it 🙂 then i got measured at 4 weeks and came out an E which made me realise its just in my mind how small i thought they were! x

Jessica 7
    7p
    Menu

I feel the same hun!! Mine felt like they shrank last week but then they felt a little bigger at the weekend and now they feel like htey have shrunk again.. think you loose all the swelling so they look small :(x

layla112 3
    3p
    Menu
    +2

awww thats good that everyone feels this away about 3 week! im dying for them to grow again!
    Aww thanks cheryl, they seem to have shrunk since then! have put some more pics up! Thats good they stil have changing to do.. think i will def wait for 6 weeks to get measured i think!
    I remember when i first had them done they felt so big! maybe ive just got used to them!
    I think ill just have to wait and see! and just hope that they grow!
    Ive put some 3 weeks post op pics up.. they have changed quite alot since the 11 day one!
    xx

Menu

Hey Girls,

Layla dont stress…ur pics look amazing! im sure its just cos ur getting used to them being big now!! just remember how they looked when u wernt happy with them and then how they look now 🙂

I hope you other girls dont mind me adding u, got my op a week tomorrow, either 385cc and 415cc overs, still undecided and feeling nervous!! x

layla112 3
    3p
    Menu

Thanks Lucy! I lnow it’s prob just cos I’m getting used to them! Yeh compared to before I’m very happy with them! I think it’s the sports bras aswel cos there not very flattering in clothes! Can’t wait to wear a normal bra!
    Don’t be nervous hun, it’s soooo not scary at all! Feels like it’s all over so quick!
    xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.