3 weeks post op today!! Pikd up Started by: Laura

• Author
    1p
    Menu

3 weeks post op today it’s gonr so quick just feels like they always been there!

I loved them
    At first but I’m
    Starting to think they looking low I had really bad saggy low boobs before and I’m
    Comvised they going back saggy 🙁 can look at piks see if that are looking low or isir just me thanks x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

I think they look lovely babe x

Elishia 1
    1p
    Menu

There is nothing saggy about them at all babe, they look lovely & perky in your photos! Stop worrying & enjoy them:D also I’ve started sleeping on my side too, does it matter? Do we have to sleep upright for a reason? Xx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

They are defintly not saggy.

Allison
    0p
    Menu

I’m 3 weeks yesterday Hun and I’m thinking exactly the same. Think it’s just because we got used to them before they dropped xx

Laura 1
    1p
    Menu

Ye I can’t remeber what they like before now so used to them now think it’s in my head lol hope don’t chance much more!! I started sleeping on my side day 6 nurse said it’s fine 🙂 just not on front Elisha 🙂

And Shan I was 32 a and looking a d ATM 🙂 xx

Rachel
    0p
    Menu

Laura ive been worrying mine will go back saggy aswell! But urs look fab hunny still perky!!! Xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I have sent you a request hun hope that’s ok. I have my op in 11 days!! Eeeek

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

They look amazing hun! How are you feeling? I’m hoping to go on a night out 3 weeks post op! lol x

Laura 1
    1p
    Menu

No that’s fine!! I was only bad for 2 days!! By day 6 back in work moving my house round lol I’m 3 weeks now and I’m going out night out!! I’ve been really lucky by day 3 driving eveeything had really easy recovery so I’m totally fine to go out 🙂 hopefully you will be to 🙂 x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.