3 weeks post-op today! The bright Side :) Started by: Lisalili

• Author
    115p
    Menu
    +3

Hi Ladies,
    I am officially 3 weeks post-op today after having my 2nd BA 550cc overs. I am in no pain what so ever and can do everything I could do before surgery! I have been driving since 2 weeks post-op but I must admit it did cause me some minor discomfort. All that is on my mind now is when can I go sunbed, gym and get measured! Lol! When you start to think of things like this you know that you are better… 🙂 I am so happy with my results and am looking forward to the summer now. I know some of you post-op girls are suffering right now but I want you to remember that recovery is only just round the corner. I felt so much better after a week but now I feel amazing again.
    Happy healing Ladies xx

Ps- anyone wanting to add me and see pics could you kindly message me first especially if you have none or little activity. Thanks x

R3gina 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Lisalili i am So happy for your smooth recovery & most of all your wonderful result. enjoy them and I hope you will get back to your tanning & gym routine asap. Xxx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

Thanks @costinela how are u getting on hun? Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

You’ve give me So much advice and hope about recovery, thank you so much hunny, I’m so pleased you’re feeling great again!! And you look fabulous! Xxx

Rachelellious 28
    28p
    Menu

@lisalili have you started doing any cardio yet or are you not allowed to do any excersize at all yet ? Lookin fab hun xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@brunette800 Aww you’re welcome doll! 🙂 thank you xx

@rachelellious
    thanks hunnie, I’m not allowed until I see the surgeon and he says I can. When is your op? Xx

Rachelellious 28
    28p
    Menu
    +1

@lisalili enjoy the break then hey, soon be back to it and be able to make up for it lol and my op is 28th excited now its coming around fast hehe . How are you doing now ? xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@rachelellious exactly hun! Not long for you now! Yay! Bet you can’t wait 🙂 im great thanks hun. My scars are healing up nicely now and all scabs have gone so that’s good xx

Rachelellious 28
    28p
    Menu

@lisalili Yeah not long now ! I bet your glad your incisions have healed .. how long do you have to wear sports bra for 6 weeks ? n then do we have to wear it every night for bed for longer ? Roll on summer we all gonna be looking fab and feeling confident about ourselves whoop whoop !! 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.