3 weeks post op tomorrow Started by: CRx

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

Just to say i’m soooo happy with my boobs 😀 can lie on my side if wanted but haven’t been doing just in case, still sleeping upright slightly to avoid rolling over but tbh it’s comfier than i slept pre-op lol… I can squeeze them a lot compared to when they was rock solid lol…it’s so weird, had hardly any pain but any i had completely left about a week ago :D… I went browsing round debenhams, ann summers etc today and realized that having big boobs isn’t as fun as it seems as you have less choice of bras and you have to stick to bikinis that have separate bottoms/top and a stretchy string back… but at least i can fill them now, can anyone recommend anywhere that does really nice swimming costumes/bikinis i won’t have a problem fitting in?!? …. I didn’t buy any today as know i will change more, i’ve already changed so much in these 3 weeks but wanna keep an eye out for future! 😀 hope everyone doing and healing well xx

Sophie
    0p
    Menu

Victoria Secret have some lovely bras and bikinis. Not sure if they will have your size but it could be worth a look. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.