3 weeks post op uplift scar pic Started by: Ragen

• Author
    4p
    Menu
    +2

Hey girls, just uploaded pictures 3 weeks post op you can see all my scaring in pictures so if any body is panicking about scars feel feel to have a look, just message first please x

sarah 15
    15p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing hun bet u r well chuffed 🙂 xx

Ragen 4
    4p
    Menu

Aww thanks Hun, I was sooooo worried about how the scars would look before op now they seem like nothing 🙂 xx

sarah 15
    15p
    Menu

yea they look soo good and after not that long really im really suprised just imagine what they r gonna look like after a year 🙂 amazing xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Yours are healing so well! I’m getting a reduction/lift so scars will be similar. You must be so happy the shape looks amazing!xx

Rachel
    0p
    Menu

Hi I am new to the site how do you view photos please x

Kaylee 1
    1p
    Menu

hi im off to Manchester on Monday to meet with my consultant about this. Then if i agree i might be having this done on 28th of this month. I really excited but nervous, iv wanted for a very long time. xx

Heather 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi hun, can I add you? Did you have just an uplift with no implant? X

Ragen 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Heather I will add you now I had uplift & implants x

Shelby
    0p
    Menu

Hi Ragen looking as having this procedure . Would like to see scaring pics x

gemma
    0p
    Menu

Hi ragen would love to see your pics having this done in April! Which surgeon did you have? HAve added you hope that’s ok :)x

Louanne
    0p
    Menu

Hi Hun, thinking of getting the same. Could I please see your pis? I’m really worried about the scars.

Coral
    0p
    Menu

Hi

Looking to have this procedure done end of April, can’t picture how will look after may I view your picture please? X

Menu

hi hun im booked In for uplift with implants, just possible if I could add you just to get an idea of the scaring please x

Giorgio
    0p
    Menu

I need to get uplift and implants, just wanna see scarring pics,and her some story’s x

Jennie 21
    21p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add. I’m having a BA and uplift on 28th Feb! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.