3 weeks post opp going out Started by: Jenna Palfreeman

• Author

Hi girlies.
    So ive got a night out planned and ill be 3 weeks post opp. Does anyone know if we are able to go out and not wear a bra or do we have to keep the sports bras on for 6 weeks min?
    XxX

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

I think it depends how comfortable you feel without a bra. Obviously you’re not meant to though!! X

Menu

Thanks chk. Yeah ill see how they go. Will have to wear something tight to support!!! ?
    One of my friends said she went out and just put her bra back on when she got in and was fine. XxX

Aimee S 26
    26p
    Menu
    +1

Could you possibly find a sports bra that doesn’t show under your dress? Or hack at one with scissors ? xx

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

I wouldn’t recommend going braless but it all on the individual. You can buy t shirt bras that are wireless. I wore a crop top with a pencil skirt and my sports bra went under ok x

Menu

Hey ladies. Thanks for the replys.
    Yeah im thinking of buying a more flattering bra with no underwire to wear. Im going to see what there like and take it from there. XxX

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hey hun, have a look on George, asda.. they have some pretty ones that are post op and wireless, a lot nicer and feminine than the sports and have straps like normal bras.. I’ve just got myself a couple.. they are pretty cheap too, 8 pounds.. I ordered them and had them after 5 the next day.. good luck..xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.