3 Weeks To Go :) What i need??? Started by: Gemma

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

Iv ordered my macom bra ready for the big day and my v pillow, is there anything else im going to need to help in recovery?? Just want everything ready as im normally so unorganised lol!
    TIA
    Gemma

Natalie
    0p
    Menu

Hey Gemma, easy wearing clothes that you don’t have to raise your arms to get in to. I found ibuprofen much better than the tramadol they gave me for pain relief too x

Polina 1
    1p
    Menu

paracetamol, ice for pain relief. and anoher sports bra for when ur macom is in the wash. good luck 🙂

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Thanks girls, cupboards already stocked with paracetamol and ibuprofen, got money in the bank for second macom just want to check its the right size before ordering another 🙂 Ooh ice im gonna have to be brave for that lol! But can imagine it does wonders for the swelling! Just want to get it done now, im so impatient ha! Just good to know it will be worth the wait 🙂 x

Francesca -1
    -1p
    Menu

tops with baggy arm holes are a must
    comfy clothes for your bottom half when you’re laying in bed and stuff
    thinks to keep you occupied, i.e books, magazines, dvds but put them in easy reach, if they’re on a shelf above you, move them to one you can reach 🙂
    some pain killers just in case
    extra pillows to prop you up on the sofa/bed
    wet wipes and dry shampoo
    xx

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Thank you 🙂 x

Menu

Sore throat lozenges! I have strapping on & it’s that tight I can only breathe shallow and it’s given me a sore throat and a really bad dry mouth in the mornings so always keep a bottle of water handy! Drinking lots of fluids helps flush the general anesthetic out too! Xxx

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Ooh il get some in, hoping to avoid the strapping as most people iv seen who had mr traynor havent had any 🙂 How much longer have you got to have your strapping on for sounds painful :/ Hope its not too long for you xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.