3 weeks until my op – 500cc HP partials from 34B Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Super excited yet nervous at the same time – keep panicking they’ll look too big or fake! If anyone is having surgery at the Fitzroy on the same day as me (23/02/16) or if you have the same stats as me, feel free to add me on here so we can keep up with each others progress 🙂

My stats are: 5’7 height, 10st 7lbs

Leanne 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi

I am having a BA soon and similar stats to you. My surgeon has said I will be having around 500cc s no bigger. I’m 34b at the moment. What size are you hoping to be?

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi @leanne I reckon I’ll turn out to be a DD – E cup. When is your surgery? X

Leanne 1
    1p
    Menu

It’s next Saturday.. I’m hoping for DD too xx

SUZANNE 7
    7p
    Menu

hey , i have similar stats to u , 5’6, 36b .. im having 425/ 450cc. ,.. my ops on 21st xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks for your replies girls! I’ve added you all 🙂

@jenna
    which clinic are you having it done at? I think I’ve got just about everything for my op, just need to buy laxatives, some antibacterial soap and a button up nightie. Really struggling to find a long nightie that you done have to pull over your head! I bought a button up long shirt nightie from primark ages ago but can’t find another one anywhere now x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@leanne good luck! Let us know how you get on 🙂 x

Kay 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi girls. I’m 5ft9 and weigh 10st 5 lbs. I went to see Mr traynor who offered me implants upto 450cc. I decided on 425cc and hoping to achieve DD. I’ve read on here going behind the muscle you can loose a tiny percentage of the size and also I’m quite tall so thinking 425cc will not give me the size im wanting to achieve.. should i be going 450cc?? Even mr Traynor said I could carry off any size i decide due to my height and weight. Xx

Bea..x 9
    9p
    Menu

I’m 5ft2 and weight 8 stone and I had 500cc and they don’t really look that big Hun. I have my reop on the 21st this month x

Kay 7
    7p
    Menu

I might ring them tomorrow and ask them to order me 450cc too xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@kay ehat size are you atm?x

Kay 7
    7p
    Menu

I’m currently a 36 a/b ? xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@kay did you ring them and ask for the bigger size? X

Jenna 4
    4p
    Menu

Having it at fritz in London lots of button up nighties in bhs n marks and Spencers really excited can’t wait for it to be done now not sure what anti bacterial soap to get any suggestions xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@jenna I bought a bar of dettol soap but then realised on the back it says it contains moisturising agents….so can’t use it! I emailed my pc and she suggested using Simple products x

sarah25 13
    13p
    Menu

@abi this is the siZe I want bet you can’t wait @kay I’m the same stats as you xx

Jenna 4
    4p
    Menu

Brilliant thanks I’ll have to get some not long till my op now xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.