3 weeks update and photos Started by: Mel

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hello ladies. So I am now 3 weeks PO and thought I’d update you and I have added some photos. They are starting to feel like mine now and I am starting to get feeling in my nipples but still can’t feel the bottom half of breasts. I hope this feeling comes back. My left boob however is still high!!!! Can any other PO girls when theirs equalled out? I’m fretting it will stay like this forever. They are also tender when I try to sleep on side or squeeze them and I’m worried because a lot of girls on here are fine after this amount of time. How is everyone else recovery? Xx

Kelbel 3
    3p
    Menu

Everyone’s different Hun so don’t worry… They hairstyles look amazing, the shape and size is fantastic, u should be sooooo pleased 🙂 it can take months for then to soften and drop completely so don’t worry, I’m 4 1/2 weeks po and my left is still bigger than the right as it’s still swollen xxx

Lisa
    0p
    Menu

Hi Mel. Hope you don’t mind the add. I’m under Mr Traynor, meeting him later today. I’ve got questions written down but wondered if there anything you can think of that I should ask him at this stage? X

Mel
    0p
    Menu

I have accepted Lisa. Thanks kelbel it’s nice hearing experiences of other people on here. I think sometimes I have good days and bad days. It will all be worth it in the end.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.