3 wks P/O 350 overs. Feeling much better and more natural ???? Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Girlies
    Thought I would just share some recent pictures. I had my op 3 weeks ago and I am really feeling so much better than I was at week 1. All the bruising, swelling and soreness has gone. Incisions are really healing very well ( they still get a bit itchy sometimes) the only issue now is nipple sensitivity ( it’s high) but I feel each day is getting better.
    I love the size and shape of my new boobies, they are exactly how I imagined them to be. Dr Traynor was my surgeon and I am so grateful and happy he did my surgery.
    So for the girls who have just had surgery I want to encourage you to relax and just let your body heal, it’s amazing how quickly everything calms down.
    I still have a long way to go before they are fully healed, but after 3 weeks I can feel they are well on there way xxx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Here are recent pictures, one is lying down so for girls considering overs they can see how they move quite naturally, also I can push them together for cleavage, they move easily, very similar to natural breasts.
    I know before I had my surgery I was looking for photos of overs and I didn’t find any.
    I am very happy with the look and feel of my breasts, overs were definitely a good choice for me.

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

Lying down…

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Try again

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

No not having it, will put on my profile xx

Natalie 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

@Becki they are looking fabulous Hun. You must be so chuffed. Glad it’s all settling down for you and the bruising has all subsided. onwards and upwards from here 🙂 xxx

Nic 78
    78p
    Menu
    +1

Wow they look amazing! Can’t believe that’s just 3 weeks?! They look so much bigger than 350 as well!! You must be so pleased?! Xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks girls,@unicorn8, @nickliverpool123I hope yours are also settling down and you are feeling happy with them. I can’t wait until I don’t have to wear a sports bra all the time lol, and I am looking forward to going shopping for new bra’s and bikini’s. Its amazing the difference it makes to my confidence, all my going out dresses look so much nicer now, all my clothes sit better.
    PS natalie yours look fab in your bikini top (profile pic)

Natalie 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

I completely agree @Becki think once you hit 3 weeks and things start settling down you begin to really love them. I’m 4 weeks post op Thursday but haven’t got my 6 weeks check up till nearly 7 weeks ???? I’m just dreaming about getting out these bloody unflattering sports bras and getting some lovely bras/bralets and summer tops to show off the the twins lol. Your so right about confidence aswell even tho I’ve put on a bit since my op (missing gym baaaaaaaadly) I’ve never felt so confident in my whole life it’s crazy what a banging pair can do!
    Awww thanks hunny, that’s my old bikini I keep trying on I was miserable in it before was completely flat chested and even had chicken fillets down it on my last holiday. I put it on to remind myself why I’m going through this emotional journey and makes me feel better everytime!! roll on the next 3 weeks so we can splash the cash on some amazing new bras and feel even better!!!

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

@unicorn8 did your implant sort it’s self out. Last week when you went back to work, after a busy day you thought you could feel the implant moving. has that stopped now? Hopefully.

Natalie 27
    27p
    Menu

I called the nurse and they said it sounds like fluid and air bubbles which is normal and should pass overtime. Have an appointment on 23rd may but they said if it gets painful to book to see someone sooner and to take it easy at work and rest as much as possible in between. It has claimed down a lot but still doing it so hoping it passes soon. It’s put my mind at rest a bit and I’ve done research and other girls have had similar happen to them so fingers crossed everything is fine and part of the healing process. It’s still only in my right boob and that one hasn’t dropped as much as the left so it’s just taking longer to settle. Xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

having a BA is literally an emotional roller coaster, can’t wait until they fully heal and can relax. It makes sense what they said. I find if I do to much in one day and use my arms more than I should, the next day they feel achy and I know I’ve done to much. Really we should probably keep them as still as possible, not moving them for 6 weeks whilst the capsule forms around them, but it’s impossible to do this, especially with work. looks like you are gonna have to keep that lovely, supportive sports bra on for a while yet hun, haha. Glad they said nothing serious, thats good news xx

Nadia 22
    22p
    Menu

Becki, they look huge and so natural.
    You must be so pleased. Xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

Nadia @flossie they look different on every photo lol. They are big enough for me, they are loads bigger than they were, but not so big that everyone notices. I am really pleased that no one has asked me if I’ve had my boobs done, I still wanted them to look natural.
    It’s weird getting used to seeing myself in the mirror, But I am so happy I had them done. Have you had yours done yet?

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

Here are some more pics so you can see how different they look. Overs move more easily so can be pushed together for cleavage, and when i lie down they fall to the sides like a natural breast.

Rachael_O_ 24
    24p
    Menu
    +1

they look amazing!!! so similar to mine. can tell there Traynor boobs 😉 xxx

Nadia 22
    22p
    Menu

They do look fab.
    I have 350 unders, they’re sitting a bit high at the moment, but the top has started to soften, so hopefully they’re now dropping.
    I’m 2 weeks po today!
    I wanted a natural look, so far, I’m very pleased, but curious to see how they turn out. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.