3 wpo pain? Started by: Sam

• Author
    21p
    Menu

Im unsure of what pain I should have at 3wpo.. They still feel bruised and sore to touch, and numb also if that makes sense. To be honest last few days I’ve had no time for them just kept them zipped away waiting for them to feel like they belong there but they just feel like prosthetics at the moment.

Sam 36
    36p
    Menu

Hi sam im in pretty much same boat as u! Exept im just over 2WPO . I have numbness and still ache and sore and slight shooting ache in one boob(feels like a stitch)
    Im assuming itll take about 4-6 weeks for it to be all healed and soreness to completely go xx

Menu

Hi Sam @littlebirdx im 3 weeks PO as well and the pain for me lessened at 2 weeks and I feel like it’s increased again, I’m feeling super sensitivity to the point where it hurts. My chest still feels heavy, and get shooting pain now and again.

I think everyone’s recovery is different I’m definitely not pain free and am still taking paracetomol. I hope you feel better, you’re not alone xxx

Ali 25
    25p
    Menu

Hi, I’m 3wpo now and having the same pains as you! I was worried as I am still taking paracetamol every 4hours! Also I feel like they are getting smaller…..I have been taking pictures and obsessively comparing them! How long did it last for you @sgirl?

Menu

Hi @allybongo tomorrow I will be 5 weeks post op. I still feel the shooting pain but not as frequently, I do still in the morning I feel like one side hurts more than the other.

I also had unders and the recovery time is a lot longer. I am still quite bruised, I had to wear my breast band for 4 weeks and I feel since I’ve taken it off my skin hurts more and feels more bruised.
    I’ve tried to stop obsessing as I was driving myself mad, trust your body to do what it’s meant to do. If you’re still uneasy just call your nurse or the emergency contact line (it’s what they are there for!!)

hang in there xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.