3 YEARS POST OP NOSE :O Started by: Rinx ♥

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Cant believe its been 3 years on the 23rd this month! its gone so quick but it only feels like yesterday I had it done! it has changed my life completely! I had open rhinoplasty with alar base reduction, tip reduction, bridge shaved down and narrowed, basically everything done! I will admit I regretted getting it done when I was about 2months post op as the swelling was awful its very normal to feel like that, it literally swelled up bigger than before and I had to be patent! but it was all worth it! I still have days where I think its ‘big’ but that’s just me being silly and more or the psychology issue I have to overcome as the difference is incredible. I have uploaded some pics! Anyone with any questions regarding anything just private message me! xx

Chloe 1
    1p
    Menu

was your nose big to start with? I wanted alar base reduction and open but gonschior said no to both as my nose ‘isn’t big’ ill take his word for it but we’ll see the result soon,. im hoping I get what I want xx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

It was huge in my opinion I knew people were Lying when they said it wasn’t lol, honest if. He’s saying no to open your lucky it’s a lot more complicated and Ealing/swelling will be worse and takes longer to go down so don’t worry, what is it exactly you want done ? XX

Chloe 1
    1p
    Menu

I want my tip reduced, lifted. and the bridge taken in sideways and also thehump removed so I have a scoop. 2 weeks to go, im so scared who did you have? xx

Menu

Hi hun I have my 1st consultation next month hope you dont mind i sent a friends request xx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

Ahhh that’s soon then, don’t be scared it will be the best thing youv done! I had de Gonschior too xxx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add, I’m having open rhino (tip reduction and bridge shaved down) in december. I’m worried about the swelling and regretting my decision but I’ll have to remember to stay patient haha xx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

Will accept you all now xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.