30 back sports bras? Started by: Vanessa

• Author
    56p
    Menu

hey girlies have any of you found good soirts bras for a 30 back?
    pre-op i wore 30 or 32 backs and for post op i got a 32 (small) macom and 2 34D asda bras recommended by my PC for swelling.
    both were perfect fit post op!
    however now im 9days post op.. i moved from the looser fitting macom to the tighter at day 5…. my macom is loose at the bobbom and just hangs it doesnt hug the skin and same for my asda bras!

i was going to go to m&s and get a zio front one. i will still try these but if these are too loose around the back I waswondering if any of you girls found a small back sports bra and where from?

thanks xxx

Charl@xxb 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Vanessa have you tried sports direct online? They do small back sports padded non wire bra I think it’s USA pro brand. I bought one pre op it was so comfy but I had to take it back as the bra size in hanger was different to the bra I forgot to check and they had none in my size x

Vanessa 56
    56p
    Menu

thanks hun il take a look now!xx @charlxxb

Chelsea 38
    38p
    Menu

Hi babe I’m a 30 I just got the best sports bras ever!! I’m 5 weeks post.. In marks and Spencer’s they do a two pack of high impact sports bras one white one black it’s two in a pack for around £29.50 absolutely amazing! They’re back straps though so your have to be a few weeks post xxx

Chelsea 38
    38p
    Menu

These ones are also non wired … They’re amazing I had a 32 back one and it was s little loose. Got these yesterday and my boobs haven’t moved xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.