30 day PO Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    2p
    Menu
    +3

Hey girls,
    Just a quick update for anyone who’s having 350CC high profile overs, these are what mine look like at day 30! Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

@emmaluigi they look great! you should be proud, how long did it take them to drop and fluff? als what size r you now? xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@ellie thanks Hun! I don’t even know if they have properly dropped and fluffed yet lol!! They e gotten a lot bigger since I first had them done! Hopefully going to get measured next week to find out my size! I’m sleeping on my side too :). Xxx

Toula 27
    27p
    Menu

They look perfect exactly what I would want mine to look like.. but I’ve been told I have to get mod plus not high profile. xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing! What size were you before? X

Stacey 16
    16p
    Menu

They look amazing! I’m having 375cc ultra high profile unders. What size were you before? Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hey girls I was a size 32B / really empty C! Yeah I left it to my surgeon to position them lol! I love them so much! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

I hope mine will be as good as yours! I’m having 375cc and am a 32b but am slightly bigger than you. Size-10. Where did you have them done? Do you have any before pics? X

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

@embems9 I had mine done in Chelmsford with Harley medical! If you go on my profile you can see some other pics, can’t remember if there’s a before on there or not x

Svea 2
    2p
    Menu

Thank you for confirmation.
    I love your look. they are more than perfect hun.

Becky 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

they look incredible!! i hope mine turn out that good xx

Katrina 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing hon

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing hope mine look like this once they drop and fluff xx

Nat 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Emma,

I’m so pleased I found your post I’m having a consultation at Harley medical group. you look absolutely amazing, which implants did you have and was they under or over your muscle? Also I have nipped piercings too was you allowed to keep them in during surgery Xx

Menu

They look brilliant, hope you don’t mind the add! Hope mine look like that!!! Xx

Misia 54
    54p
    Menu

Wow you look fantastic 🙂

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hey ladies!
    Sorry for not replying sooner haven’t been on in a while!

I had over the muscle and was pain free! I’m 12 weeks post op next week so will update with a new photo then!
    Also with regards to my nipple piercings my surgeon let me put them in after my surgery a few days later when I was feeling okay! But you will need to have them out for the surgery!

If anyone has any more questions feel free to message me xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look so good!! Congrats xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi Emma
    hope you don’t mind the add, you look amazing, I want to take this photo to my surgeon! lol
    x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Haha! Thanks girls! Honestly the best thing I have ever done! It’s scary how it’s 3 months already! I remember getting excited and now I’m like OMG I HAVE BOOBS! When are you all having surgery? Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.