30 days PO Started by: Emily

• Author
    32p
    Menu
    +2

So I’m finally passed 30 days PO and can remove my breast band, I feel so free!! Haha
    I’ve been back at work for 2 weeks now and feel fine just abit sore at the end of the day but nothing major I can shower but not have a proper bath yet, every check up with the nurse has been good she said in healing well and have a really good result. Looking forward to my 6 week check now and getting measured and hopefully out of a sports bra!
    Hope your all ok girls xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Emily 32
    32p
    Menu

Excuse the spots that’s what the breast band has done to me 🙁

jennie 8
    8p
    Menu

Hi

They look amazing, can I ask what size etc you had? X

Emily 32
    32p
    Menu

I had 320/350cc uhp unders due to asymmetry I was a 32b before currently wearing a 32DD sports bra xx @jenniews86

Ella Beau 50
    50p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing Emily xx

Rebekah 33
    33p
    Menu

wow they’re looking great! You must be chuffed 🙂 what’s has the nurse said about the band causing them spots will they just go over time? Bless ya must be so irritating! Xx

BETH 11
    11p
    Menu

@emily they look fab!! Bet your so happy xxx

Emily 32
    32p
    Menu

Sorry haven’t been on in a while girls but thank you,

@rebe
    she was abit concerned it was a reaction to something but because it’s not itchy or sore she just put it down to my spot prone skin there already starting to go since not wearing it xx

Sarahx 16
    16p
    Menu

Hi Emily, they look great! Can I just ask.. When did the pain start to ease ? Had my op on Monday for 300cc unders and I can’t even lift a glass or sit myself up in bed ? it kills ! Think il have to book more time off work ! Xx

Emily 32
    32p
    Menu

Hi Sarah, to be honest I wasn’t really in any pain I just felt tight around my chest and my arms restricted, I was doing pretty much everything on my own from day 1 but for fully back to normal within a week I had 3 weeks off work though as I wasn’t in pain but didn’t feel I could do everything aswell as I should and didn’t want to risk doing any damage. I’m nearly 6 weeks now and can still tell my arms are more restricted if that makes sense. All I can suggest is painkillers and ice packs to help you out xx @serx

Sarahx 16
    16p
    Menu

Thanks for the advice 🙂 just feel like I’ve pulled the muscles really bad ? slowly doing more for myself and its only day 2 . Sure il have good and bad days! Can’t tell if it’s this bra that’s tight and making it hurt or if that’s just normal !!! Also am I supposed to wash the strap? Or does that stay on for the week!? Xx

Emily 32
    32p
    Menu

Do you mean the breast band? If so I had to wear mine for 30 days so have to keep it clean xx @serx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.