30 inch back with 300cc Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi I’m new, I’ve got my surgery booked for 8th June. And I’ve agreed on 300cc implants. But now im doubting if be big enough? Does any one have a 30 inch back/size 8 with 300cc implants to show me please. I’m a b cup atm

Hannah 63
    63p
    Menu

I’m booked for 8th June also! I’m also having 300cc but I’m a 28 back xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hey 🙂 how excited are you??!!
    I just want it done now, they have rang e a few times to bring it forward but I’m having to wait as the husband only has that week off work to look after me and our daughter.
    Where have you got your sports bra from? I’m struggling to find anywhere with a 30 back 🙁

Trudie 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hello! Hope this helps I had 300cc high profile under the muscle on Friday .. before I was wearing a 30b bra but was measured by the surgeon at a 32A for your sports bra I would really recommend you get a 32 back or even 34 back as your going to be swollen and the 30 would possibly dig into your incisions I’m wearing a 34 back and this is perfect! X

Amy 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Hi ladies, I had 300cc hp unders on 3rd may with dr Traynor, I had very little breast before hand and I’m really happy with my results so far. I normally wear a 32a but that certainly won’t be fitting now haha, trust your surgeon with sizing, good luck!xx

Amy 4
    4p
    Menu

Ps I recommend getting a macom bra 🙂 Xx

Kirsty 23
    23p
    Menu
    +1

im also booked for 8th of June, having 275 cc hp overs – I am literally counting down the days I am soooooo excited. xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thanks for the bra advice 🙂 im going shopping for it this weekend. I am beyond excited!

Hannah 63
    63p
    Menu

I am soooo excited! I was booked for July 31st and brought it forward to 8th June, exactly a week after my birthday! I’ve bought a macom. If you go on the site and enter MYA2017 in discount box. I got an XS so it’s size 28-30 back. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.