300-350cc HP under pics??? Started by: Lauren92

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls

I am so so stuck as to which size to go for. It seems everyone is acheiving different results from the same sizes! I’m size 8, 5ft5/6, 8.6 stone and currently 32B. I am hoping to acheive a full C/D cup.

I really really don’t want to end up looking far too big 🙁

If any one could send me pics of your 300-350cc HP unders so I can get a better understanding I would greatly appreciate it! Xxx

BETH 11
    11p
    Menu

Hope someone responds to this with some pics! I put a similar post a few days ago but no response from anyone ? when’s your op?xxxx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Lol awww I would but I only had 250cc. Good luck ladies xx

Lianne 16
    16p
    Menu

@beth @lauren92 Check out my post on my profile – a few girls shared pics of 350cc (I asked for 350cc & 375cc pics) xxx

Lacey 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Hey I had 300CC HP unders 10 days ago, from an A/B at a push, I’m same stats but I’m 5’3.. here a picture of mine now..
    (I was trying a C cup bra I needed for a night out but obviously it doesn’t fit me haha).
    I definetly think there big enough for my frame. Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lacey 7
    7p
    Menu

and when I saw the nurse she said they will stay this size now, they’ll just fluff and look more natural!

Laura 23
    23p
    Menu

Hi lauren92, my stats are very similar as I’m 5ft6, size 8 and 8stone 6. I had no breast tissue and was bearly at 32aa. I had 325cc unders. I’m very slim especially up top so really was worried about going too big but at the same time was worried because I had no breast tissue that I had to go bigger. I have a few pics but still have strapping on as only day 5 post op. will put more on on Friday once seen the nurse. Add me if you want to see. I’m really happy so far. Lacey your pic looks amazing! you must be so pleased with your results. Good luck everyone. xxx

Lauren92 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls
    Thank you for all of your replies!
    Lacey they look amazing, what size do you expect to be?
    I’ve sent you a request Laura, would be great to see your pics. Hope everything went well and your healing nicely! Xxxx

Lacey 7
    7p
    Menu

Thanks guys, I only wanted to be a full C, but they will be bigger.. Could you have 325, so it’s I between? xx

Lauren92 1
    1p
    Menu

My choices are between the 300-325cc. I guess we can’t ever tell until after our ops of what size we will be! :/ xxx

Christy 15
    15p
    Menu
    +1

I’m getting mine done today hun ?? I’m about your stats and having 350cc unders! Feel free to add me as I’ll be uploading before and afters!

I’m just waiting for my turn now ?? xxx

Lauren92 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Christy!

How did your op go?! I hope everything went well and you love your new assets!!
    How are you feeling?!
    Can’t wait to see your pics. I went back to the mya clinic on Saturday to try some sizes on and I think I liked the 350 the most… Just really don’t want to go far too big! Xxx

Christy 15
    15p
    Menu

It was actually a really good experience ? I’m feeling really good! On day 3 now my chest is still really tight but not in a lot of pain so I’m really pleased ? I just can’t wait for them to drop as they’re looking so coney now haha and don’t have much shape! I have pics on my profile now ?
    I would go for 350cc if that’s the biggest your offered! I wish I had been offered slightly bigger hehe xxx

Emily 28
    28p
    Menu

I had 350cc unders nearly 4 weeks ago I’ve seen such a massive change over the past few weeks.. I’ll attach a pic xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Emily 28
    28p
    Menu

Sorry Hun I was a 32a my surgeon said he was kind measuring me at an A.. I’m now I’m just squeezing into a 32d sports bra. I’m a size 6 and just under 5ft I was petrified they looked huge but they are perfect!! Xxx

Lauren92 1
    1p
    Menu

They look amazing Emily!!!
    See I’m a 32b size 8/10 at the moment so I’m worried that 350 will make me too big. It’s so so so confusing. But yours do look amazing. How are you feeling? Are you healing well? Xxx

Lauren92 1
    1p
    Menu

Good to hear everything went well Christie! Happy healing 😀
    How do you view pics on people’s profiles? I’m new to this and don’t have a clue haha xxx

Arianna
    0p
    Menu

Hey, I have my op on the 22nd of June and I cannot decide between 300-350cc, but yours look great Emily! I agree Lauren, the sizes look so different on different people! It makes it hard to decide!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.