300-400CC High profile overs Started by: Katie

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Hey
    I had my consultation with mr Traynor today and he has suggested between 300-400CC high profile overs. I tried 400CC with my PC and loved them but think they may be too big if I was to go for them for real. I’m swaying towards more 350/375.

I’m currently a 34B/32C (depending on bra) 5″5 and around 9st 10lb. Does anyone have similar stats or similar CC that they don’t mind sharing pics of? Xx

carrie 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi,
    I am 5 ft 7, 34b and 10 qnd half and have been offered 350 cc for a D but I’m worried they will be too big! X

Sophie141 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hello,

I am 17 days PO and had 350 cc overs, I am 5″2 and 8.5 stone, I would defiantly recommend going with the 400cc as they always look smaller in you then when you try it on. If I could go back and rechoose I would take 400cc as I feel mine look small 🙁 currently wearing a 32DD and was 32B before but I don’t feel like I look a DD and neithe do my friends 🙁

Katie 3
    3p
    Menu

@ctaylor92 @king141 thanks for your comments girls! I asked for a D/DD Carrie and Mr Traynor suggested them so I’m completely stuck! I’m sure they won’t be too big 🙂 I have a couple girls on Facebook who have said they got boob greed so I don’t wanna go too small but don’t wanna go too big! It’s so hard I thought this would be the easier bit hahaah. I don’t wanna go too big either as me Traynor said the bigger the more chance of sagging and I’m completely stuck ha! Xxx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

I 2nd what Sophie said xx

Jessica 55
    55p
    Menu

I had 400cc two days ago from 32b/ very empty c. Obviously I’m massively swollen at the moment and fluctuating between DD and F sports bras. I’m expecting to be a DD/E after with any luck. Although for my frame these don’t feel too big.

I’m 5,6
    Size 8
    55KG

I was going to get 375cc but there really is so little difference between the sizes that I would rather be bigger than smaller than I had pictured. Boob greed does set in lol. Your welcome to add me as I’ll have my strapping off come Monday so had a better idea of shape!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.